Video Halo 4 Theater Mode and Uploading to YouTube

• Thread starter FearMyPeacePipe
  • Start date
  • Views 4,415
F

FearMyPeacePipe

Reaction score
Sin$
So when are they going to add the thing where you can send your clips or gameplays to a "Bungie.net" service so you can get your gameplays off the computer without having to find someone to record it for you or something along those lines.
Also I have heard there have been some instances where if you post Halo 4 content on YouTube that Partners can get a copyright strike and cant claim your videos of Halo 4 or you need some special writing in your title and all, can someone explain that too me and what i need to put in my video description and all?
In Additon
If anyone can record footage in HD, please let me know cause I have some files in my file share on halo 4 that I would love to have for myself so I can do commentaries over them or we can do live coms and or dual coms over them if any of you wanted to. So hit me up on xbox FearMyPeacePipe if you are interested.

xMasterChiefx

xMasterChiefx

Unofficial Black Ops 2 Guru.
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think they will be doing that rendering on Bungie type thing again. I am a Partner on Youtube to MakerStudios and I haven't recieved anything but my halo 4 videos aren't necessarily Walkthroughs ect just commentaries.

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
343 are probably just too lazy, i doubt it will happen, honestly i think bungie should still be supporting ALL Halo games, including halo 4 with Bungie pro, and not giving away recon e.c.t.

Top Bottom
Login
Register