Discussion Halo 4 Screensaver

• Thread starter halolordkiller3
  • Start date
  • Views 3,888
H

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Created this thanks to Lord Zedd. Poked an offset and walla. Enjoy! Download link for the original .wmv is below.

Install Windows Live essentials Photo Library
Go to your screensaver settings
Click Settings
Select the folder where your .wmv is (make a folder with just the video in there)
Set it to Fade

Enjoy!

View and Download Link:
http://sdrv.ms/11aBSwK

H

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Click the link and you can see the video -.-

C

Crucify

Let's do this!
Reaction score
This is awesome! Anyways, what is the name to the song that's played in the intro?

F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
thats awesome. thanks!
i had a .gif like this but 343 took copyrights...

J

JGSDF_AntonUnit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally have an awesome screensaver! Thanks for posting this.

H

Humzaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any chance you could do this for the CE:A menu?

J

JGSDF_AntonUnit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Created this thanks to Lord Zedd. Poked an offset and walla. Enjoy! Download link for the original .wmv is below.

Install Windows Live essentials Photo Library
Go to your screensaver settings
Click Settings
Select the folder where your .wmv is (make a folder with just the video in there)
Set it to Fade

Enjoy!

View and Download Link:
http://sdrv.ms/11aBSwK
I seem to have ran into a problem now. I have Windows Live Photo Library. The vid is in its own folder and selected but now it just says that it can't load because there are only videos in the folder. I didn't have the option to set anything to fade though. I am on windows XP. What would you recommend doing to try and fix this?

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I was just looking for a Halo screensaver. Thanks a ton man.

H

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
I seem to have ran into a problem now. I have Windows Live Photo Library. The vid is in its own folder and selected but now it just says that it can't load because there are only videos in the folder. I didn't have the option to set anything to fade though. I am on windows XP. What would you recommend doing to try and fix this?
I'm going to ask a simple question, why are you on xp still? Get windows 7. Xp will have different settings.

J

JGSDF_AntonUnit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to ask a simple question, why are you on xp still? Get windows 7. Xp will have different settings.
Thanks for helping me with the issue............

Could someone help or should I just delete this?

T

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Reaction score
Hehehe, im still on windows XP too .... ;D . i used to have the oldest windows when i was small. ( it was the year 2000 ), im 14, lol

R

RuCKuS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hehehe, im still on windows XP too .... ;D . i used to have the oldest windows when i was small. ( it was the year 2000 ), im 14, lol
You weren't even born when Windows 3.1 came out... why on earth did you still have it on a machine in 2000? win 95, 98 SE, and ME were all easy enough to pirate by then

C

Chris_Dubon

Reaction score
I'm having trouble I'm on Windows 8 can you guide me here please

F

Feyfolken

   
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I'm having trouble I'm on Windows 8 can you guide me here please
I have the same problem as you (Windows 8 being a problem). As far as I've been able to tell, Windows 8 can't support this as a screensaver but I haven't looked into it as much as I probably should. Just know that you're definitely not alone, if you have Windows 8 and are experiencing problems, others are too.

T

The BS Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy mother of Jesus. This is going as my desktop, right now. Many thanks OP. :biggrin:

C

cjm4231

Reaction score
Any way to set is as your background? Or can it only be a screen saver? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm still half asleep.

Top Bottom