Discussion Halo 4 MLG and Doubles Playlist

• Thread starter Fatal Impulsum
  • Start date
  • Views 1,694
F

Fatal Impulsum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if and when the MLG and Team Doubles playlist will come out as those are the main playlist I play and it's kind of boring playing the others.

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I doubt this game will have MLG at all. Otherwise, there is no word on either.

T

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Reaction score
No information yet, but i remember watching a livestream where they were setting up MLG official gametypes for the MLG playlist.
also the Team Doubles playlist is coming soon enough but no date given.

F

Fatal Impulsum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No information yet, but i remember watching a livestream where they were setting up MLG official gametypes for the MLG playlist.
also the Team Doubles playlist is coming soon enough but no date given.
Hope they come fast as this game is getting boring with no competition

F

Fatal Impulsum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol CTF is a playlist mostly filled with KD Whores so they are just going to kill and most likely not even bother getting the flag.

T

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Reaction score
Lol CTF is a playlist mostly filled with KD Whores so they are just going to kill and most likely not even bother getting the flag.
that's why i said with a full team, not alone.

C

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Reaction score
I've had that problem, team mates wouldn't follow me with the flag, they'd just piss off somewhere across the map.

F

Fatal Impulsum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's why i said with a full team, not alone.
Even with full team the opposition might be KD boosting, so they will focus on killing you and if they are smart, they will spawn trap you resulting to spawn killing

L

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Reaction score
I'm currently waiting for MLG, Griffball and Team Snipers. I hope they'll come soon.

T

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Reaction score
Even with full team the opposition might be KD boosting, so they will focus on killing you and if they are smart, they will spawn trap you resulting to spawn killing
well if your team is bad thats not my problem.

I

IVIATTY

When all else fails...cheat.
Reaction score
Team doubles and team snipers are both coming in December but there isn't an official date.

T

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Reaction score
Team doubles and team snipers are both coming in December but there isn't an official date.
are you sure about that?
you mean like an actual playlist and not temporary??

I

IVIATTY

When all else fails...cheat.
Reaction score
are you sure about that?
you mean like an actual playlist and not temporary??

I defiantly heard snipers is coming back in December, they wanted to take it out and fix a few things. (Hopefully flinching)

Doubles has had loads of talk about coming in December and 343 have been listening to what playlists people want in this thread. https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst137400_TELL-343---Halo-4-Playlist-Preferences.aspx

I'm hoping they release an update and come out with doubles. If it doesn't come out in December or early January I would be very surprised/angry.

Top Bottom