• Start date
  • Views 14,778
Ailmence

Ailmence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://halo4nation.com/rumors/interview-with-boy-behind-the-beta-gameplay-leak/

I listened to this and my balls turned into to ovaries...He states that its more like cod with a killcam just listen any thoughts....besides halo 2 for life <3

iSuperMonkey

iSuperMonkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This guy is fake, because SuperMTW said it felt like Halo and not like Cod...
And MTW never ranted against Halo 4.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
That's clearly no t the guy that leaked it lol. This kid has no idea what he's talking about lol. "They brought back Armor lock in a weird new form" LOL. Thanks for the laugh though.

Scrublenaut

Scrublenaut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's clearly no t the guy that leaked it lol. This kid has no idea what he's talking about lol. "They brought back Armor lock in a weird new form" LOL. Thanks for the laugh though.
I think it is really the superMTW, and he could be talking about the hardlight shield, but the thing is he could just be trolling again.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it is really the superMTW, and he could be talking about the hardlight shield, but the thing is he could just be trolling again.
Well he is an attention whore... He said it felt like Halo before, he said he liked it before, now he's saying it sucks and it's like CoD.

Halo 4

Halo 4

Lovin' that H4?
Reaction score
Sin$
Aww, he says there is no Post-Game Killcam, that's the thing I was looking forward to!! (:

Scrublenaut

Scrublenaut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well he is an attention whore... He said it felt like Halo before, he said he liked it before, now he's saying it sucks and it's like CoD.
He actually didn't say it sucks, he says its really good...if you like CoD. I guess we'll have to wait til tomorrow.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
He actually didn't say it sucks, he says its really good...if you like CoD. I guess we'll have to wait til tomorrow.
He said it sucked on twitter.
ceb8cf.png

Attention whore = ignore opinion.

Ailmence

Ailmence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MTW sounds about right. The game resemble's COD...A lot and anyone who deny's that is ignorant. Custom Loadout-Sprint-Killcams-JOIN IN PROGRESS- INSTA-RESPAWN if thats not like cod then you guys are ignorant, i'm not ranting because i hate halo i love halo 1/2/3 the sad fact is that 343 doesn't care about community they care about filling there wallets and being stable as a company. I mean seriously Announcing there will be 3 Map-packs before release seriously....they have enough time to drop more maps i mean look at the Halo 2 community "modded maps" Most people single handedly created the most amazing maps i have ever seen by themselves....................343 has a studio full of people. we will eventually find out if it is good, Thus far the campaign looks pretty good multi-player resembles reach and cod so..... we shall see

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
MTW sounds about right. The game resemble's COD...A lot and anyone who deny's that is ignorant. Custom Loadout-Sprint-Killcams-JOIN IN PROGRESS- INSTA-RESPAWN if thats not like cod then you guys are ignorant, i'm not ranting because i hate halo i love halo 1/2/3 the sad fact is that 343 doesn't care about community they care about filling there wallets and being stable as a company. I mean seriously Announcing there will be 3 Map-packs before release seriously....they have enough time to drop more maps i mean look at the Halo 2 community "modded maps" Most people single handedly created the most amazing maps i have ever seen by themselves....................343 has a studio full of people. we will eventually find out if it is good, Thus far the campaign looks pretty good multi-player resembles reach and cod so..... we shall see
How is it like CoD?
CoD did not invent any of the things you mentioned...
Just stop with this nonsense.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
>.> You have no idea how bad I want to stab you in the eye with a pencil. The game plays NOTHING like CoD and the things they "stole" from CoD are in many other games, and were probably in other games even before CoD. Oh and them trying to fill there pockets, that is full of ****, the people in 343i joined JUST TO MAKE HALO. And it's not like they're already working on the maps, they just announced them, in case you haven't noticed there is still allot they are working on, but of course you can only see that if you looked at more than one video, and chances are you haven't.

Ailmence

Ailmence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
>.> You have no idea how bad I want to stab you in the eye with a pencil. The game plays NOTHING like CoD and the things they "stole" from CoD are in many other games, and were probably in other games even before CoD. Oh and them trying to fill there pockets, that is full of ****, the people in 343i joined JUST TO MAKE HALO. And it's not like they're already working on the maps, they just announced them, in case you haven't noticed there is still allot they are working on, but of course you can only see that if you looked at more than one video, and chances are you haven't.

still not halo 2.... i win

Lucifer

Lucifer

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Go play Halo 2 then, a game cannot survive if it does not evolve. And I bet you are one of the people who talk **** about CoD never changing when you just want Halo 2.5 and not Halo 4. You are blinded by the fact that it's not Halo 2, the fact that the things being added resemble stuff in other games, and because some things that were taken from Reach must suck because there is no way to implement them correctly at all because it was implemented wrong in a single game. Grow up and like you said, stop being so ****ing ignorant.

Ailmence

Ailmence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go play Halo 2 then, a game cannot survive if it does not evolve. And I bet you are one of the people who talk **** about CoD never changing when you just want Halo 2.5 and not Halo 4. You are blinded by the fact that it's not Halo 2, the fact that the things being added resemble stuff in other games, and because some things that were taken from Reach must suck because there is no way to implement them correctly at all because it was implemented wrong in a single game. Grow up and like you said, stop being so ****ing ignorant.

oh kid your blinded by your urge to be a fan boy. You don't see how halo died then your not a true fan. most se7ensin members will agree halo 2 was the best era and so was halo 3

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol the fact that you want it to be like halo 2 makes you look like a dumba** (no offence).
but look at Call of duty for example...It's the same **** over and over again...people are getting bored really fast with every game they release because they use the same ****.
Halo needs change....and 343 did the right thing.
so you either shut your mouth about it and ignore the game or just play it since it's not your game.

Ailmence

Ailmence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol the fact that you want it to be like halo 2 makes you look like a dumba** (no offence).
but look at Call of duty for example...It's the same **** over and over again...people are getting bored really fast with every game they release because they use the same ****.
Halo needs change....and 343 did the right thing.
so you either shut your mouth about it and ignore the game or just play it since it's not your game.

First of all you if you look at what sundance said quote "Halo isn't dying but it's on the table and needs to be revived" There was never a point in time where this happend until reach and furthermore when all of these kid's who are actually good can't even like most people just play because its the current halo title. Halo 4 i hope is good but too me as someone who's been around from good and bad it's not looking good. Believe it or not gaming was simple at a time.

Nice discussion, can't even back yourself up, pathetic.

Your garbage. Point blank If you Stand up for reach being a good game you are most likely garbage thank you and goodbye

Top Bottom
Login
Register