Am I the only one who still plays the game and likes It? :smile:

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't even touched my Xbox in months now, but I think if I did get back on, Halo 4 would be a game I would have to play for awhile. It wasn't as good as its predecessors but it was still fun and a step-up from CoD in my opinion. I wouldn't mind playing it, but 343i didn't give the players much to stick around for.

Rosie Weyland

Rosie Weyland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's hanging on by a very, very thin rope. Multiple DLC packs, events, and even a GOTY edition haven't boosted the player base. It's struggling to hit 20,000 players on a weekend barely a year after release.

As enjoyable as it might be to some, the majority have voted with their feet. I personally haven't touched the game since the release of the Ricochet gametype, and I doubt I will.

JD_Steffano

JD_Steffano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the reason people stopped playing it was because all of these other titles coming out so soon. The new consoles also have something to do with the player drop. Personally I love the game I only play GTA:Online and Halo 4 on my 360 and otherwise on the X1

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I only say I don't like Halo 4 when comparing it to other halo's. Friends from high school and I play it once in a blue moon.

Rosie Weyland

Rosie Weyland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the reason people stopped playing it was because all of these other titles coming out so soon. The new consoles also have something to do with the player drop. Personally I love the game I only play GTA:Online and Halo 4 on my 360 and otherwise on the X1

And the myriad complaints about the game didn't mean a thing? People only left because of competition?

Yeah, no.

Adamgm10

Adamgm10

The Kid
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah it's dead. And can't say I like Halo series anymore sadly.

Rossi

Rossi

"The Doctor"
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say its dead...i haven't heard of anything about the game for a while now. none of my friends play it, that's for sure.

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
it is dead lol. Just because you play it doesn't mean it's not dead.

Gahdsey

Gahdsey

Thug Life
Grammar Nazi Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
They be like "IT'S STILL ALIVE TO ME DAMMIT!" and I be like "STFU Halo 4 is a Ghost Town." Honestly though Halo 4 is pretty solid but it isn't the Halo I like to play. I'm more of a Halo 2/3 guy.

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Here I was thinking that I came across a thread with something that could redeem this game, like a new gametype release or map pack, but instead I am disappointed yet again. Halo 4 is dead, whether we like it or not unfortunately.

Mr Yuck

Mr Yuck

The most Awesome Noob...
Reaction score
Sin$
That all depends on what playlist you play in. To say a game is dead means that it has nobody/not as many players. I personally enjoy Halo 4 and all the other halo games. Although 343i did mess up the typical feel of a halo game. I play when i can but mostly stick to forge, MM is full of campers trying to get that dang achievement:confused: and power weapon n00bs. All in all i still enjoy it when i do get to play but thats just my opinion.

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
I only stopped playing it cause I have no one to play it with, and no one ever talks on there anymore.

Top Bottom
Login
Register