I'll mod 2 profiles...
But I have 2 people in mind already.

Duo Vandal

Duo Vandal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how do i send it or download it?

If you own a usb, usually something like a 1 gig. Plug it into your Xbox and go to the System/Harddrive from the Dashboard and configure the usb to work with your Xbox. After a few minutes it should be ready. Find your profile on your harddrive and move it to your usb.

Download Modio and with your usb plugged into your computer open it up with "Explore a Device". Load the usb and open each little folder tab till you get to the profile labeled like E0000 or such. Extract a copy of that to the desktop and go to Modio and "Open a Save". Select the profile on the desktop and when it loads switch to file contents. Scroll down till you find the mentioned GPD file. Extract it and upload it to Mediafire.

http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php <-- Modio.

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
If you own a usb, usually something like a 1 gig. Plug it into your Xbox and go to the System/Harddrive from the Dashboard and configure the usb to work with your Xbox. After a few minutes it should be ready. Find your profile on your harddrive and move it to your usb.

Download Modio and with your usb plugged into your computer open it up with "Explore a Device". Load the usb and open each little folder tab till you get to the profile labeled like E0000 or such. Extract a copy of that to the desktop and go to Modio and "Open a Save". Select the profile on the desktop and when it loads switch to file contents. Scroll down till you find the mentioned GPD file. Extract it and upload it to Mediafire.

http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php <-- Modio.
I think I am going to cut down on this until I get confirmation ok?

xC0DzB34ST

xC0DzB34ST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always have wanted dimond xD Modio is down... : l

ExiL Shane

AVERAGEPARTY_

Sign Ov An Open Eye
Reaction score
Sin$
No i'm still going to help out, I'm doing 2 right now as we speak.

Yoko Ono

Yoko Ono

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it still possible to get the service here?
I tried to get yesterday 2x diamond account but somehow my credit card doesnt get accepted by horizon :frown:
All i wanted is the Locus helmet on my account, nothing else :/
Pls let me know if I can get it through any of u 2... pls

Yellan

Yellan

Reaction score
Sin$
Couldn't you just take a fresh silver account, copy the GPD, and make a mod of another copy, then just compare the two GPDs? You can learn how horizon modifies the file and just do it yourself o_o

Maybe there's a level of complexity with the online checks that I'm missing but I'll look into it later today

Tsuna

Tsuna

‫‬‭‮҉ Premium Member
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Couldn't you just take a fresh silver account, copy the GPD, and make a mod of another copy, then just compare the two GPDs? You can learn how horizon modifies the file and just do it yourself o_o

Maybe there's a level of complexity with the online checks that I'm missing but I'll look into it later today
You forget people want others to do it for them. Hopefully Visual, and the others won't get a Horizon ban and do this instead.

ExiL Shane

AVERAGEPARTY_

Sign Ov An Open Eye
Reaction score
Sin$
I modded 4 account last night and am still fine.
I will mob a few more but that will be it.

Yellan

Yellan

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been doing a little thinking and.... horizon can mod loadouts. I've modded my loadouts to try em' out. Having horizon diamond, you're allowed to continue doing these mods as much as you want. So how does this banning system work on horizon? Is it by the amount of profiles you do? If so, you could just inject any gpd from any random player into YOUR profile, mod it making horizon think you're modding your own profile, then just extract it again and give it to the owner.

Am I overthinking this or is there something I'm missing?

Either way, what's done in horizon diamond isn't that hard to do with a simple hex editor, and you won't need horizon diamond at all.

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been doing a little thinking and.... horizon can mod loadouts. I've modded my loadouts to try em' out. Having horizon diamond, you're allowed to continue doing these mods as much as you want. So how does this banning system work on horizon? Is it by the amount of profiles you do? If so, you could just inject any gpd from any random player into YOUR profile, mod it making horizon think you're modding your own profile, then just extract it again and give it to the owner.

Am I overthinking this or is there something I'm missing?

Either way, what's done in horizon diamond isn't that hard to do with a simple hex editor, and you won't need horizon diamond at all.
It could be a dynamic system and a lot of variables might come into play like se7ensin's banning system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register