• Thread starter Destrod
  • Start date
  • Views 4,836
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Destrod

Reaction score
AIM ASSIST or whatever. I like to call it aimbot because that is what it originally was. You can type halo 4 aimbot and look at all the youtube videos of people using it. Hackers on this forum are not dumb. Im pretty sure you know how to do it. I really want to do this, yep I suck at halo, dozens of people already do it, I want in on the fun too.

Gauss cannon aimbot: infinite health no shields aimbot: god mode low gravity infinite ammo:
We all see the jumping characters jumping like crazy then turning around quickly to a few shots to the head with dmr on our personal replays. I've used it on halo 1 for pc and it was a load of fun because everyone used it back then.

my qestions are...

Why does everyone on here act like it's so bad to ask for it? You sound like hypocrites because you all hack and modifty how the game was intended to play. If a gamer can cheat he will. Why? It's fun. It's not so fun when hackers can and we cannot.

You say you have to suck at halo to use an aimbot. Okay great, maybe we do suck at it. So? What about people who are decent or really good at halo4 and still use it?

I see all the sarcasm replies making the people who asked for it look stupid. Why? Because it's cheating? So. You do it. Or because you want to be the only ones with it? What happened to gameshark and game genie? Why are there no cheats for games anymore? No codes, god mode, infinite lives. Now microsoft, nintendo and sony dislike them because it ruins stats? Leaderboards & Achievements are stupid anyways.

When we link videos to you of obvious aimbots you say, "it's hard to tell" Why do you cover for them?

DO you have to wait till the game gets boring for you till you decide to release it? Do you hate a challenge? Probably any hacker on here could create an aim assist for 360. Why has it not surfaced yet?

well whatever, I just had to ask :smile:

M

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
It was not first an aimbot, because those have never existed on a 360. Why make a low level AI to aim for you, when you can just modify the aim assist values the game uses?

It's never been a secret. If you feel like paying a bunch of money to get your modded xbox online just to do simple cheating mods in halo, do it, your money. The tools are available for you, literally as soon as you open this forum, and it's done the same way it's been done in Halo for over 10 years. There's nothing to release, there's nothing being kept hidden, it's all available to you.

If, for some weird reason, you think this is a common thing that people do all the time, and can be done on a retail xbox with a usb stick or something, you are mistaken. It is only possible on modded xboxs, and getting online with one of those will cost you money.

(also, that first video is not modded)

Last edited:
D

Destrod

Reaction score
ManBearPig06 said:
It was not first an aimbot, because those have never existed on a 360.
Well aim assist whatever. no but it existed on pc for halo 1. I know I used it as well as many others. IT was open and anyone had access to it. My friends and I played 3 vs. 1 in halo 4. This guy was alone and had like 35 kills. He always knew where we were. If people on here think it's ruining the game for us to have it then I say it's already ruined for those who already have it and don't share it.
ManBearPig06 said:
(also, that first video is not modded)
oh? Then what is it? He's snapping to players through walls. If all the tools are available then where? Link us, don't just say they're there. I have looked everywhere. I'm not a regular on here. Who on here has a jtag service we can trust so they can mod an xbox for us?

L

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
This guy was alone and had like 35 kills. He always knew where we were. If people on here think it's ruining the game for us to have it then I say it's already ruined for those who already have it and don't share it.

oh? Then what is it? He's snapping to players through walls. If all the tools are available then where? Link us, don't just say they're there. I have looked everywhere. I'm not a regular on here. Who on here has a jtag service we can trust so they can mod an xbox for us?
More likely than not, that guy didn't have any cheats.
In this day and age where in order to connect to Live with a modded console costs about $75 alone, those who indulge aren't going to be subtle about it with simple aim assist. They'd rather get everyone's attention with a Carbine that shoots Binary or Gauss rounds.

Tweaking aim assist is no secret and doesn't require secret tools. It is done the same way it has always been and is only not mentioned because its only purpose is to cause trouble.
Take yourself for example; you've never actually matched against a modder, but yet you want to be that modder yourself and cause trouble to others as some sort of "revenge."

If you want to put the effort into learning just to be a jerk and cause trouble that's on you. But those of us who know what their doing and actually take pride in modding aren't going to make it even easier and hand it to you on a silver platter with a big "CLICK 4 AUTOAIM" button.

C

OGSpoon

RB26DETT
Reaction score
I've seen this a couple of times

T

TKDK4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to say this so you understand Destrod.

While we are all here for modding, we do not encourage modding online. We encourage learning, having fun with your friends and people over XLink.

If you want to be one of those people who ruin the fun for people, which apparently happen so often, then go ask them for their 'l33t hax' which you won't be able to use.

Please, feel free to never come back.

M

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
This guy was alone and had like 35 kills. He always knew where we were. If people on here think it's ruining the game for us to have it then I say it's already ruined for those who already have it and don't share it.
I just played a game of extraction where the opposing team knew where each new objective would spawn, knew exactly when each weapon or powerup would spawn, and trapped me in my spawn for a while. That means they know the map, and play very often, and are actively working to keep track of those things. They also had very good aim. Being good does not mean you are cheating (also, do not judge such things based on kill cams, or saved films, they are unreliable due to how the networking works).
oh? Then what is it? He's snapping to players through walls.
That is because of normal in-game lag, because it is a local film. If you had that players film who is being called a modder, on his screen it would appear to aim smoothly, directly towards the player, just like you see on your own film of yourself firing. I would even wager that the player who's film that is would appear, themselves, to be jerking their reticule around on that "modder's" film, because it's nothing but network conditions causing it to appear as such.

If it seemed to shoot through walls, it was because the host saw it fire while the player was not behind said wall.

My final point on this, is that the reticule of someone using autoaim mods would not snap to the player. It would stay looking wherever they wanted, while the projectile would shoot sideways and automatically hit the player (imagine how annoying it would be to try to run around with your reticule constantly jerking around, when you could just have the bullets do it instead). They would also most likely be extremely flashy with their mods, not simple things like that, it's just not worth it.
I have looked everywhere.
It's a pinned topic in this section, right here. There is no program just for cheating like auto-aim if that's what you mean, because it would be pointless, this is meant for research and development of actual mods.

If you would like to inquire about a modding service for your console, the services section is here. The online service is here.

Because most of the people who mod Halo don't approve of cheating, myself included, I don't want this to degrade into insults towards yourself, so I am locking this. Feel free to send me a private message if you feel I'm still being too vague.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom