TTG: SkyDoesMods
Xbox Choas: CabooseSayzWTF

Vehicles that are Drivabale in this save
-------------------------------
Mammoth *Inspired from Misterbanshee "On xbox chaos"*
Civilian warthog
Mammoth Mac gun
Warthogs with *Horn= Sparten laser*
Warthogs with clones on the back of the hog where turrnet is supposed to be.
Pelican warthog.. *Drives like a land vehicle*

Random stuff in game
----------------------
Clones
knives
Weapons on ground.

If you have any problem Pm me, i'll try my best to help

Have any corupption issues pm me, ill try to help.
Feed back is good weather it be good or bad.

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

Last edited:
F

Feyfolken

   
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Good to see someone new coming and contributing, whether it be a save or a full-blown application for modders to use. I might try this save out if I ever get back on Halo 4, thanks for sharing!

A

AssaultCommand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a way to make the driver control the turret of a warthog, I did it back in Halo Reach using Liberty. Any way you could do that with a gauss warthog and make the warthog and the player invincible?

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
Good to see someone new coming and contributing, whether it be a save or a full-blown application for modders to use. I might try this save out if I ever get back on Halo 4, thanks for sharing!
Ty :smile: Right now im just making saves for retail users, i have like 4+ more saves on their way :tongue:
ex. Driving a covenant crusier *Land vehicle version*
Driving Infinity *Land vehicle version*
Flying the Liche *Small space to fly in i did the best i could*
Random Vehicle Mods *Tankhogs wraith hogs, Wraith tanks and more +Clones and enemy clones and phantom hog and ghost*

It sucks because i just relised halo 4 doesnt have theater for campaign.. so the Crusier and infinity saves... are kinda usless.. But there still cool for retail users. The reason why i say they are usless is because the Vehicles are very huge... so yeah

After im done with saves, im going to be making a halo 4 Race .map Mod that includes
Tank mongosses and Wraith mortar Ghost :smile: or something like that. +Texture mods and more

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
There's a way to make the driver control the turret of a warthog, I did it back in Halo Reach using Liberty. Any way you could do that with a gauss warthog and make the warthog and the player invincible?
If done in .map modding which you can, For halo 4, ill try to convert it to a save. Good idea :smile:

But for reach yeah liberty can just edit what you want, Once im done with halo 4, ill start making saves for halo reach

ill be making alot of remakes of chriscos Saves, because all of his are gone, and most links are dead.

K

kleo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wanna see cortana clones or cotana on a warthog or something like that

C

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
I forget, but is it like reach in order to use the save on your profile you have to swap all the id's in horizon? Or is it simpler now? Because cloning & driving the mantis does sound super fun.

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
I forget, but is it like reach in order to use the save on your profile you have to swap all the id's in horizon? Or is it simpler now? Because cloning & driving the mantis does sound super fun.
I tried testing these saves on other accs Diffrent from mine, It will just say coruppted save.. So you must be on TU4 and on the profile I provided bro :smile:

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
i wanna see cortana clones or cotana on a warthog or something like that
Lol actually in one of my upcoming saves *Flying the liche* I did put cortana clones *Sadly they are her size...* You dont have much flying room... but i did the best i could. Im uploading the vid and save either later today or tomrrow I have 4+ Saves needing to be uploaded, im busy daily making modded saves..

C

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
I tried testing these saves on other accs Diffrent from mine, It will just say coruppted save.. So you must be on TU4 and on the profile I provided bro :smile:
Did you do it right?, I did it on halo reach & got it to work, just had to do it right.

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
Did you do it right?, I did it on halo reach & got it to work, just had to do it right.
Yes i did it right,
But the saves in halo 4 assign to your profile name, Even if you do rename the save to be your profile name, it wont load. But if you wanna try go ahead :tongue:

C

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
Yes i did it right,
But the saves in halo 4 assign to your profile name, Even if you do rename the save to be your profile name, it wont load. But if you wanna try go ahead :tongue:
Thats why you gotta assign the save to your profile, not his.

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
Thats why you gotta assign the save to your profile, not his.
Not his? Who is not his lol, I'm meaning... The save i made it for my SkyDoesMods acc, I moved the save over to another acc via profile ids and more, That didnt work, but if you can good luck.

C

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
Not his? Who is not his lol, I'm meaning... The save i made it for my SkyDoesMods acc, I moved the save over to another acc via profile ids and more, That didnt work, but if you can good luck.
I didn't you made the save, lol. Wow, nice mod though on the youtube video.

halo 4 \: i got it to move, but now it makes it play normally, no mods. I deleted all game saves & it'll play, but no mods. ;( Oh well. i'll just try on the profile.

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
Like i said, I have my tips,tricks,ways to get how i want it, halo 4 ust don't like me i guess. lol
If you're trying to play on my save, just put the save and profile on your storage device, sign in and resume game. There you go.

C

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
If you're trying to play on my save, just put the save and profile on your storage device, sign in and resume game. There you go.
I know how to do your save. lol.

Next you should mod the falcon into campaign if possible, lol.

Or the liche as it is in game. :wink:

But awesome job dude.

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
I know how to do your save. lol.

Next you should mod the falcon into campaign if possible, lol.

Or the liche as it is in game. :wink:

But awesome job dude.
Ty :smile: and falcon? I didnt see any falcons in halo 4 :speechless:... but i do have a modded save to drive the liche :smile: Via banshee, but i havent released it yet i will soon

C

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
Ty :smile: and falcon? I didnt see any falcons in halo 4 :speechless:... but i do have a modded save to drive the liche :smile: Via banshee, but i havent released it yet i will soon
I know falcon ain't in halo 4 but though maybe as your a Jtag/rgh Modder you could rig the pelican to look & act like the falcon, because the pelican as similar movements. Just was an idea.

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
I know falcon ain't in halo 4 but though maybe as your a Jtag/rgh Modder you could rig the pelican to look & act like the falcon, because the pelican as similar movements. Just was an idea.
I would have to manually edit the model, idk if i can even do that lol, even if i could i would have to get objects out of the map to add to it, Btw i made a custom map in a campaign mission, It looks like a 10yr old made it XD but hey since i dont have forge... i had to shoot bariers and **** out of my pistol <3 Im releasing that one soon to its called Custom Built Mech Testing Bay

Top Bottom