Crimson Map Pack – due December 10th
Majestic Map Pack – due February 25th
Castle Map Pack – due April 1st​

TrevTec

TrevTec

Carrie Underwood <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Any way to buy them individually without the pass? Just wondering. (I'm most likely going to buy the pass anyways)

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
Just got my map pass. Happy they are bringing a DLC already.

TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure 343 already had said the months they were coming already. This just says the exact day. Nice that it's more specific though.

pobpnuk

pobpnuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any way to buy them individually without the pass? Just wondering. (I'm most likely going to buy the pass anyways)
Yeah they will be available separately, I would assume for 800msp.

Stroth

Stroth

Jealousy Is Envy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for this information. <3 you Buzz!

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Hell yeah Dec 10th. Not far away

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
whoop whoop 24 days.
Majestic Map Pack – due February 25th

Cosmic Lightning

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lets hope for better maps than the last pack we got!

100% Agreed + Hopefully broken like harvest so we can learn even more stuff they left out to.....:wink:

But sadly,Microsoft + 343i is a Power Hungry Money-Obsessed company that thrives to gain, money & power abuse....

TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

Reaction score
Sin$
Really, well, I do agree, wreckage & shatter IMO. Harvest wasn't bad.....
harvest is fun, and shatter is good if you have a decent team, but wreckage is possibly one of the worst maps in H4 other than Adrift. I really hate Adrift.

Cosmic Lightning

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
harvest is fun, and shatter is good if you have a decent team, but wreckage is possibly one of the worst maps in H4 other than Adrift. I really hate Adrift.

Adrift is really great for small, a 2v2 maybe, but not a 4vs4 and I hate it as its lack of shaking on it, its moving, it should be shaking trying to knock you over and and plus your traveling how fast, you should be slower....Or feel slower that is. Yea, adrift sucks, I could pile a list, but whats the point, 343i are having Spartan Ops fun....

TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

Reaction score
Sin$
Adrift is really great for small, a 2v2 maybe, but not a 4vs4 and I hate it as its lack of shaking on it, its moving, it should be shaking trying to knock you over and and plus your traveling how fast, you should be slower....Or feel slower that is. Yea, adrift sucks, I could pile a list, but whats the point, 343i are having Spartan Ops fun....
my problem with adrift is that whenever i spawn i'm almost always within 5 meters of an enemy that is looking at me. Anyways, we should probably stop being off-topic now haha.

RuCKuS

RuCKuS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
100% Agreed + Hopefully broken like harvest so we can learn even more stuff they left out to.....:wink:

But sadly,Microsoft + 343i is a Power Hungry Money-Obsessed company that thrives to gain, money & power abuse....
Feeling abused? Please indicate on the doll where the bad bad company touched you.... :rolleyes:

Cosmic Lightning

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Feeling abused? Please indicate on the doll where the bad bad company touched you.... :rolleyes:

Abused? Not really, not banned yet but know I will, so I'll have fun while I can....Bad Company? Its a company built & formed by bill gates to produce & sell computers & they bring a new computer out & we can't modify it, but we can modify our laptops & get away with it as its our own, but the xbox 360 slim I bought I can't even upgrade the ram or power cell or etc without a chance having myself banned for making it better, what absurdity has it gone to nowadays(don't answer that).....

Not abused, more or less let down by them......They used to be a great company actually wanting others to help them, no they don't.....

Yes, an xbox 360 slim is just another high-tech gaming computer is all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register