Discussion Halo 4 Controller for 15$!!!

• Thread starter Exotonics
  • Start date
  • Views 206
E

Exotonics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few hours ago I met a kid at a Tim Hortons (Canadian Duncan Donuts) and I bought his limited edition halo 4 controller off him for 15$ the one I bought sells for 73$ CAD on eBay!!!! I sorta feel bad and I tested out the controller it works perfect the joysticks are worn down but I will be replacing them myself for under 2$ you guys think it was a good deal or a waste of money/time? I set up the deal using a Canadian version of craigslist pretty much called Kijii if your wondering I just didn't walk into a Timmys and see someone holding a controller lol

B

BMTH

Banned
Reaction score
That's called flipping, and I do it a lot. The goal is to buy something for a lower price and sell it for a higher price.

E

Exotonics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's called flipping, and I do it a lot. The goal is to buy something for a lower price and sell it for a higher price.
I do flipping a poop load lol I'm just not reselling this

X

xK1LLA KONGx

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, craigslist ftw. It's amazing what you can offer people and they take it, then re-sell the item for $70-200+ profit easy within 48 hours.
I do flipping a poop load lol I'm just not reselling this
Honestly lol, if you do flip items you wouldn't of asked if this was a good deal or not.

E

Exotonics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, craigslist ftw. It's amazing what you can offer people and they take it, then re-sell the item for $70-200+ profit easy within 48 hours.

Honestly lol, if you do flip items you wouldn't of asked if this was a good deal or not.
I know it's awesome and I would tell you what I flip but it's just too complicated and private (no it's not drugs)

Top Bottom