What's new

Solved Halo 4 - Burning the Disc - Need Help

Codiak

Codiak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, so... I've downloaded the Halo 4 disc 1 and 2. The files I have are disc 1.dvd, disc 1.iso, disk 2.dvd, and disk 2.iso. Now, how do I get these burned onto a disc?

(I've just gotten my Xbox Flashed and this is my first burned game so I want to know how to do this.)

Cloudz

Cloudz

Sup m8
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Your an idiot just go to xbox360iso.com and get yourself a link there's hundreds. Asking other people to do it for you is stupid.
Shut the F*ck up, I've been on xbox360iso for hours. Every download for Disc 2 is a premium file hoster.

And I'm an idiot but you don't know the difference between 'Your' and 'You're'*
Dumb ***.

Upvote 0
Rejuvenation

Diamond Supply Co

Shine Bright like a DI∆MOND
Reaction score
Sin$
Lawl I dont have an Ihas and ive been burning games since 2009.
I don't need an I has yet.
So all you need is ABGX and imgburn and good quality disks

Upvote 0
Teh GaZa

Teh GaZa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shut the F*ck up, I've been on xbox360iso for hours. Every download for Disc 2 is a premium file hoster.

And I'm an idiot but you don't know the difference between 'Your' and 'You're'*
Dumb ***.

The fact that you cant even afford to buy a premium account is a disgrace, your a pathetic leech. Go to TTG we don't need you here bumping our old threads.

Upvote 0
Evil Deeds

Doyon547

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, so... I've downloaded the Halo 4 disc 1 and 2. The files I have are disc 1.dvd, disc 1.iso, disk 2.dvd, and disk 2.iso. Now, how do I get these burned onto a disc?

(I've just gotten my Xbox Flashed and this is my first burned game so I want to know how to do this.)
use imgburn, its a free program

Upvote 0
Cloudz

Cloudz

Sup m8
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
The fact that you cant even afford to buy a premium account is a disgrace, your a pathetic leech. Go to TTG we don't need you here bumping our old threads.
I commented a question LOL. Considering my account is premium..

You're not even premium. You're such an idiot, please just stop before you embarrass yourself even more.

Upvote 0
Teh GaZa

Teh GaZa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I commented a question LOL. Considering my account is premium..

You're not even premium. You're such an idiot, please just stop before you embarrass yourself even more.

Your retarded I'm not talking about se7ensins premium, you said "Every download for Disc 2 is a premium file hoster."

So why the f*** are you not buying premium and just download Disc 2 instead of BUMPING threads. Yes it was a question but you would have been better asking it in a more recent thread.

Upvote 0
Cloudz

Cloudz

Sup m8
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Your retarded I'm not talking about se7ensins premium, you said "Every download for Disc 2 is a premium file hoster."

So why the **** are you not buying premium and just download Disc 2 instead of BUMPING threads. Yes it was a question but you would have been better asking it in a more recent thread.
You sir need to calm your vagina.

You're*

Upvote 0
DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
GOD, why do people buy stuff they don't even know how to use ? Seriously KNOW WHAT YOU'RE BUYING.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register