What's new

Discussion Halo 4 14-Day Trial Give Away (XBL)

• Thread starter Strafey oG
  • Start date
  • Views 602
S

Strafey oG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
14 Day Trial Give away, to make sure no leeches get it first to answer the question will get the code PM'ed to them!

Question:
Out of all the Halo Games which was my favourite?

1. Halo CE
2. Halo 2
3. Halo 3
4. Halo: ODST
5: Halo Reach
6. Halo Wars
7. Halo 4

S

Strafey oG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope and only one guess per user btw!

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Halo 3 my guess lol.

S

Strafey oG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KoStorms got it! MODS close this thread and Ko i will PM you the code!

S

Strafey oG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol what did you find?

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Reaction score
Lol what did you find?

Well, just wondered which then realized the answer was probably in your postings on the site. While you posted a lot in Halo 4 a good amount were in threads about things like improving the game, the giveaway was when you talked about how competitive you were in H3 and how you think they should add a true ranking system.:biggrin:

H

H3d0nic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
suck i bet he doesnt even need it the *** i just ran out of xbl and im pretty sure the free xboxlive glitch no longer works

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Reaction score
suck i bet he doesnt even need it the *** i just ran out of xbl and im pretty sure the free xboxlive glitch no longer works

I find your post insulting as what right do you have to call me a *** for winning a contest? Is it because I won? Is it because I actually did some research and used that oh-so convenient ability called thinking? Either way all you did was sound like a immature kid. I actually don't need it, I wanted it for a friend who had to give up his Xbox and more because of hard times and I thought "Hey, if I get him this maybe he'll at least keep his profile on my console so when we have the chance we can play together like old times". He however has decided to get rid of it and stop with console all together and play PC only.

Last edited:
H

H3d0nic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find your post insulting as what right do you have to call me a *** for winning a contest? Is it because I won? Is it because I actually did some research and used that oh-so convenient ability called thinking? Either way all you did was sound like a immature kid. I actually don't need it, I wanted it for a friend who had to give up his Xbox and more because of hard times and I thought "Hey, if I get him this maybe he'll at least keep his profile on my console so when we have the chance we can play together like old times". He however has decided to get rid of it and stop with console all together and play PC only, so I have no use for the code. Since this was Strafey oGs contest and it would be a *** move itself to just throw it away and all I'll ask if it's ok if I just put it up for a quick contest. If yes, then I will with a simple pick a number and all, if not, then I guess I'll hold on to it for when my gold actually does run out. I'm sorry if this is a rant or makes me sound bad in any way but it's the truth.

sorry i didnt mean to offend anyone LMAOOO , i really dont care that you won congrats i honestly dont read long replys but sweet man have a good life

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Reaction score
sorry i didnt mean to offend anyone LMAOOO , i really dont care that you won congrats i honestly dont read long replys but sweet man have a good life

No it's my fault I didn't have to take it that far it's just I've been on sites like TTG and hated the way people acted there and your comment just brought those unwanted memories back. I'm sorry for that reply I didn't mean for it to just flat out insult you. Never mind about the whole code thing though I'll just find something to do with it.

H

H3d0nic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No it's my fault I didn't have to take it that far it's just I've been on sites like TTG and hated the way people acted there and your comment just brought those unwanted memories back. I'm sorry for that reply I didn't mean for it to just flat out insult you. Never mind about the whole code thing though I'll just find something to do with it.

This guy just gave me his code !!!! and thats a biggy in my books he won it yet he wants to give to someone needing i think that people need to look for examples such as these for kindness and thought , this is why i joined this forum is for members such as the one stated above people like this are so awesome and quite frankly im going to look for a forum thread and see if theirs any kind of mod nominations going on at this time thanks again buddy your a absolute friend of mine from now on.

Top Bottom