• Views 1,513
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Logan

Thomas Logan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if 343 is bringing this back? This game won't last long and many fans will turn their back on the series in the absence of a ranking system...

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen some posts from a 343 employee talking about the negative things of the 1-50 ranking system halo 3 had, and the fact that some people use it and boost for selling purposes and not personal. So 343 might be doing something completely different.

I gotta say we don't NEED a 1-50 ranking system..we just need a ranking system that defines our skill by our own actual skills and not by playing more.

I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They need to bring back the halo 2 ranking system, that was the only game i have ever played in my entire life where your rank actually ment something, of course once i got to 34 every game i joined i would either be modded against or team standby'd, and that's where bridging came into perspective

Lucifer

Lucifer

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen some posts from a 343 employee talking about the negative things of the 1-50 ranking system halo 3 had, and the fact that some people use it and boost for selling purposes and not personal. So 343 might be doing something completely different.

I gotta say we don't NEED a 1-50 ranking system..we just need a ranking system that defines our skill by our own actual skills and not by playing more.
It always helps to post links. :wink:

ddxcb

ddxcb

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
reach have an invisible and broken true skill system.

Thomas Logan

Thomas Logan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

A ranking system that defines our "true skill" is a 0-50 ranking system. Epic contradiction..

Lucifer

Lucifer

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
What do those links have to do with anything 343 is implementing into Halo 4? All those links direct me to is another forum - LOL.
Those are Franky's posts on NeoGAF... You know Franky, right? Maybe not Franky, 343i employee, easy to mix up.

Templar

Templar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If they Bring back Like the Prestige Ranks. itll be to Soon

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
how about a new ranking system?

Halo 4

Halo 4

Lovin' that H4?
Reaction score
Sin$
how about a new ranking system?
As long as it turns out to be better than Halo 3 and Halo 2s ranking system, that will be awesome and I'll be fine with it. Yes, even if it takes me until Halo 5 to get to the last level it will be a fun journey getting there.

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
like i said how about a whole new ranking system that takes 36 years to rank up.

Chase

Chase

Get Got
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
idc about how they make the ranking, as long as credits don't come back and I don't have to buy my ****ing armor.

Ailmence

Ailmence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They need to bring back the halo 2 ranking system, that was the only game i have ever planned in my entire life where your rank actually ment something, of course once i got to 34 every game i joined i would either be modded against or team standby'd, and that's where bridging came into perspective

i agree the halo 2 system was so nice. <3 it seem's there leaning towards making bad kids equal. The reason halo 2 was so good was because no matter how many games you played it took this many win's to rank up regardless of exp.. which makes so much sense seeing as a brigadier wouldn't be able to get to a 50 without a millon win's. If they want to prevent "boosters" put it back to the halo 2 system anyone with a brain could comprehend that. ^.^ I was a 41 in Halo 2 and i was proud of myself unlike halo 3 where any decent person was a 50.

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
A ranking system that defines our "true skill" is a 0-50 ranking system. Epic contradiction..
you talk like the only good ranking system is 1-50 ranking system...you do know it's possible for 343 to make a new ranking system that defines our true skills other than 1-50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register