Halo 3 Toy Box V3

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Modding' started by silentrunner2, Jan 16, 2009 with 17 replies and 5,004 views.

1. silentrunner2

silentrunner2 Contributor

Ratings:
    Ok i havnt been on these forums in a while so forgive me for anything i have missed or don't no. Now you may no me as the creater of halo 3 toy box or you might not no me at all but thats not the point. I can see the my program was well appreaicted by the community and was just wondering if anyone would like me to make a V3 it will be similair to V2 as i can get it but with all the new programs that have been released while i have been gone. now im open for suggestions so any changes you think i should make post them here also a list of all the programs i should include would be well appraicted since i have been gone for so long, but if everyone thinks theres no need for a V3 just say and i wont make one.

2. gallagher

gallagher Senior Community Member

Ratings:
    i only use your toy box so yeah make a new one

3. Punisher95

Punisher95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think you should, but if possible, see if you can add more tools. I dont know. V2 in my opinion, was an updated version of V1, V3 should have something different, I don't know what, but something different.

4. UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
    I've installed it twice and every time I try and run Sandbox it fails. Maybe you could fix that?

5. OP
    silentrunner2

Ratings:
    lol do you think i would release a program that cant do what its supposed to. sandbox does open correctly just something is wrong with your pc not my program i suggest reinstalling the frameworks on your computer.

6. UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
    I have other AIO's that have Sandbox and work so it's not a big problem, just asking for improvements that's all.

7. GTORacer

GTORacer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes please, its an amazing program, update with NXE resigners :smile:

8. mervboyj

mervboyj Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yesss do it but you should make it a halo 2 and halo 3 toy box... that would be cool well wait nvm just make a new one!! :smile:

9. masterchief222

masterchief222 Newbie

Ratings:
    how do i use halo 3 toy box it wont let me use any program on it.
    i could use some help:thumbup::smile:

10. MikeLawry

MikeLawry Experienced Member

Ratings:
    new one plz with nxe working tools and halo 2 stuff

11. Epsilon

Epsilon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'll Give you MY KV if you release it it's never been public, and it works, I give it to you when the current available ones are later banned

12. OP
    silentrunner2

Ratings:
    ok thanks well it wont be too long till i release V3 less then a week hopefully so it would be nice if you could send it soon because i wont make another release just for your resigner/KV anyway can anybody post links to resigners or any programs i should include in my AIO also any suggestions are wlecome i wont just ignore poeple i will include what they suggest as long as it is possible and not silly XD lol

come on i need some feedback

13. buickgnx

buickgnx Enthusiast

Ratings:
  14. o Twisted o

o Twisted o Newbie

Ratings:
    If you haven't made this already you should include halo 2 and halo 3 odst in the program.

15. SerpantSlayer

SerpantSlayer Getting There

Ratings:
    Your v2 had a virus on it and GoldBl4d3 made a program to add your own apps which I think is much more convenient.

16. redeyesmaster

redeyesmaster Enthusiast

Ratings:
  17. pakar45

pakar45 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Please make one, but add more tools, including tools for dev's and some more resigners please.

18. K1LLeR C00LEY

K1LLeR C00LEY Enthusiast

Ratings: