Tools .:.Halo 3 Toy Box.:. V2 (NEW)

• Thread starter silentrunner2
  • Start date
  • Views 68,293
S

silentrunner2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes im back with a new release. This time much better, ive seen alot of the AIO programs released lately and there well nothing short of terrible. Don't get me wrong there are some good AIO programs im not going to name them you know them if you have used them. Anyway because of this I decided to update my AIO. ENJOY

Dont Worry About Previous Installs Of Halo 3 Toy Box, They Will be Overwritten.

Whats New In V2
==============
New User Friendly GUI
Programs Updated
Some New Programs Added
Link To All Halo 3 Forge Canvases
Generally Bit More Colour :biggrin:

Features
=========
Comes With Easy To Use Installer
All Your Favourite Programs In One Place.
Tutorials Section For Beginner And Pro Modders.
User Freindly\Easy To Use

Pictures
=======

Download
========
Halo_3_Toy_Box_Installer.exe - FileFront.com

Or
==
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

S

silentrunner2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you guys like it :lol:

H

Holy Ownage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres a type in your description
Im not going to quote (cba) but it is this
Yes im back with a new release. This time much better, ive seen alot of the AIO programs released lately and there well nothing short of terrible. Don't get me wrong there are some good AIO programs im not going to name them you no them if you have used them. Anyway because of this I decided to update my AIO. ENJOY

Its meant to be "know". :wink:

G

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
get Con Edits off now. im going to talk to the admin about this. If you want COn Edits V2 in your program then use this one. otherwise im talking to Azzid.

Link: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

S

silentrunner2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GoldBl4d3 said:
get Con Edits off now. im going to talk to the admin about this. If you want COn Edits V2 in your program then use this one. otherwise im talking to Azzid.

Link: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

?? why arnt I aloud it in my AIO and the one you told me to use is the one I use in my AIO wtf im confused

G

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
oh you just dled it, because the link i gave you is a different link then the original thread

S

silentrunner2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GoldBl4d3 said:
oh you just dled it, because the link i gave you is a different link then the original thread

wtf the con edits I have in the app is what I downloaded of this site from a thread saying con edits v2 and the one you just gave me a rapidshare link to is the exact same one thats in my app so stop flaming

G

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
im not retard(well maybe alittle) there two different applications, the one i uploaded to rapidshare is a new login system. and its important

I

iDecryption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah don't worry gold,the con edits in this app has the login protection.

G

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
i knew that, im fine with that. its just i wanted him to use the one i uploaded. but fine what ever... anyway: Nice AIO

S

silentrunner2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HondaracerX360 said:
yeah don't worry gold,the con edits in this app has the login protection.

yeah so why he flaming at me im confused this guy needs his head checked I think.

J

Justin

#mmNation
Reaction score
This one I like. Its not to sloppy, like most of them out there, and its almost like the UMP for halo 2.

C

CrashPlague

Reaction score
You should have tested out those tutorial links before you put them back in there, a lot of those links are broken, just as in the last version.

But whatever, I liked how you put the forge editor in there, this will surely help out a lot of the new guys to modding.

S

silentrunner2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CrashPlague said:
You should have tested out those tutorial links before you put them back in there, a lot of those links are broken, just as in the last version.

But whatever, I liked how you put the forge editor in there, this will surely help out a lot of the new guys to modding.

Fixed. Download Links Updated

J

Justin

#mmNation
Reaction score
silentrunner2 said:
Fixed. Download Links Updated

Dude, Nice. Keep up the good work. If you are making something else, I would be glad to use it. ^_^

L

l PPF l NeoN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks very nice! Keep up the nice work.

S

silentrunner2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
l PPF l NeoN said:
Looks very nice! Keep up the nice work.

1 download so far :cry2: are poeple just using the rapidshare link or does my AIO suck *** ^_^

Top Bottom