• Views 1,097
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Epsilon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iF YOUR NOT WILLING TO READ A WALL THEN LEAVE, PLEASE = No Flame!

If there is program to tag edit Halo 3 for XeDKs. I would appreciate to use It. Even if your nice DO NOT just post it for download (like anyone would<_<). PM me first. Kudos to who help. If it will not be released or is a secret, Ill respect that, but I'm closer to getting my XeDK:thumbup:, so I obviously am going to mod Halo 3 with it. Also I am prepared for the disable checking of RSA, so no dont post that I'm buying a $1000 useless brick. ANYONE, not only the uploader will receive credit, thanks, and maybe donations. All youtube videos if any will also have a stated thank you note stated to those people. If it's not possible now, okay. Im really looking foward to it, and I thought none other than Se7enSins could do it.:cool: Also, depending on price I might actually buy a program like this reasonbly pricing maximum $75-$150.

Whether this will stop you from getting this to me, i dont know but... I will admit I want to mod Halo 3 for fun, I will make Halo2-like mods, and show it on youtube, I enjoy that, if it start uproar and people get pissed I'll stop, but like Anth0ny he make a full auto-rocket launcher that shoots wraith bolts. Okay, sweet but, why won't he show anything involving like campaign, or bitmaps. A simple scarab gun, or a plasma pistol that shoots out scarabs. If I sound greedy or something let me know. If I am correct you could all this with a Hex editor and johnson, find the tags and swap them, but I want to make a full auto shotgun, or something. Even though it's modding im serious about this, anyone who actually would help to code a program for a small person in a big community like me, deserves big money, no joke! But at least I actually admit what I'll do with it. I might actually show off in some videos. I will never brag about it! Mods or not I never brag about anything. I hate And im sure you do to so...

Thanks for reading my long, wall of text!<_<
Once again Im not famous Im small but imagine starting a (Halo3) .map modding team, for fun. I can imagine, right now!:w00t::biggrin::w00t:

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody's just going to give it to you, and Detox has said he's not going to give anybody the tools if they buy a dev kit to mod Halo 3.

Also, do you have a checkless xex?

E

Epsilon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh well I never knew that. But Im offering money, besides Detox, other ppl won't just "hand it" to me.
_
also IDK what a checkless xex is but all I know is some guy gave me xexs with modified headers, and told me not to release it. But I dont know about that stuff, all I know is that it doeesnt check for rsa

H

Holy Ownage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
By "checkless", he means one that bypasses the checks commonly used to stop non XEDK owners from actually modifying the map files themselves.

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox360 XeDK said:
Oh well I never knew that. But Im offering money, besides Detox, other ppl won't just "hand it" to me.
_
also IDK what a checkless xex is but all I know is some guy gave me xexs with modified headers, and told me not to release it. But I dont know about that stuff, all I know is that it doeesnt check for rsa

If you don't know anything about it then why are you dropping a grand on it? Also if you have an XEX that can bypass the RSA why don't you edit tags with johnson or engineer?

Oh and you're going to have to find out how to do what you want by yourself. Unlike halo 2, modding info for halo 3 isn't all out in the open.

E

Epsilon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh well if you put it that way, Im not wasting a grand, im not buying one to mod, I will mod but it's for game development, and other reasons

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Use Johnson or Engineer..... srsly

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
People that waste their money on devkits just for halo 3 modding dont deserve the tools. Why dont you create your own tools just like detox did. Detox didnt just ask someone for tools he actulaly created the tools. Why would he just release his tools to some random noob so that they can mod just halo 3.

sorry not trying to sound like im flaming.

E

Epsilon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah but I have absolutly "0" skill in any proggramming whatsoever, therefore getting a dev for game dev, is still worthless,lol. Im contradicting myself,lol, but thats what I want to learn. Since it's not a 5 minute skill, more like 5 year skill, people get impatient call me a noob and then quit on me. I can't even make a Halo 1 or 2 Vista map for PC. I guess I am a noob:frown:. I'll never stop trying though, so I'm confident!:thumbup:

H

Holy Ownage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People just frown upon the topic purely because they see alot of immature rich kids dancing around ordering this sort of stuff.
And it also affects normal dev-kit owners.

The prices in them has soared since the interest in H3 modding, which sucks if you originally were planning on getting one before for making the best use out of it.

People just frown upon the topic purely because they see alot of immature rich kids dancing around ordering this sort of stuff.
And it also affects normal dev-kit owners.

The prices in them has soared since the interest in H3 modding, which sucks if you originally were planning on getting one before for making the best use out of it.

E

Epsilon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay, weird lag attack while posting.

But yeah... I guess your right.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, you bought a dev, but you have absolutely no programming knowledge? :?

Then what do you think you're going to be doing with iit? Developing games requires you to know how to program, you don't just make one out of nowhere >_<.

Obviously though, you bought the dev because you wanted to mod Halo 3. Or else if you were serious about game developing, you would have been using XNA first before ordering the dev, and you wouldn't be asking for Halo 3 modding tools. And by the way, everybody claims to be wanting to "make games". :wink:

lx leo xl

lx leo xl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice way of wasting 1000 dollars. If you bought it to mod halo 3 you are really out of luck. Also by your first post we can tell you don't really know much if not anything about modding a halo game.

1. We can't do custom bitmaps, we can only do shader swaps
2. Shadow lag made a scarab gun
3. We have posted some campaign modding.
4. Considering that a modded campaign save goes for a hundred bucks, the people who have the tools might consider you offer at 500 bucks.
5. I'm sorry your not satisfied with the massive amounts of pictures that have been released

E

Epsilon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, FORGET this topic, I have a plan, a very, let say, good plan, very devious. Mod, or Admin please close this. I have gotten tools for meta editing and I can get a dev very soon.:biggrin:

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
leorimolo said:
Nice way of wasting 1000 dollars. If you bought it to mod halo 3 you are really out of luck. Also by your first post we can tell you don't really know much if not anything about modding a halo game.

1. We can't do custom bitmaps, we can only do shader swaps
2. Venomous Fire made a scarab gun on Shadow Lags dev
3. We have posted some campaign modding.
4. Considering that a modded campaign save goes for a hundred bucks, the people who have the tools might consider you offer at 500 bucks.
5. I'm sorry your not satisfied with the massive amounts of pictures that have been released

Fixed :smile:

lx leo xl

lx leo xl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox360 XeDK said:
Nope, FORGET this topic, I have a plan, a very, let say, good plan, very devious. Mod, or Admin please close this. I have gotten tools for meta editing and I can get a dev very soon.:biggrin:

Ok you downloaded engineer or Johnson now what?
Still need the hacked XeX
Still need an RTH program for halo 3

E

Epsilon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a hacked xex already, and you dont need RTH, thats only for in-game modding and for programs someguy with SDK, is going to copy the files from the SDk and send them to me, which I thought would be locked to computer\xbox xdk but I guess not, or this guy is plain stupid but, idk:wink:

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Good for you do you want a cookie.:rolleyes:
And this is a good example on why devs went up.
Noob wanting to mod halo 3 with no programming knowledge.
And this guy thats giving you the sdk supposedly must be a donkey.

H

Holy Ownage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
scopen4 said:
Good for you do you want a cookie.:rolleyes:
And this is a good example on why devs went up.
Noob wanting to mod halo 3 with no programming knowledge.
And this guy thats giving you the sdk supposedly must be a donkey.

Theres such thing as a constructive post, and then theres flaming.

If your talking about RTH, it isn't getting leaked to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register