• Thread starter ydeznutz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,477
ydeznutz

ydeznutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i had my RTH nand image all built and so i booted a kv and flashed a new image(the kv)

and as you can guess RTH didnt work and when i pressed the xex it would just take me to back to the dash

so my question is how would i flash the kv to my image so that it still works with RTH

my guess is i open my RTH nand image file (updflash.bin) in 360 flash
import a kv
save the file as lets say cookies.bin
open the file (cookies)

go to patch copy and paste my dvd key, and change "OSIG" to my dvd drive type hit save, save as "updflash.bin", and flash the image?

well please comment if im correct or correct me if im wrong

thanks guys :biggrin:

btw i have the leaked version of RTH and my friends seem to get it to work online

Fatality

Fatality

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This happened to my friend aswell, i have no idea how he fixed it but i will edit this post after i ask him. :]

Upvote 0
S

soulwarrior

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know what you are trying to say when you say RTH Nand Image, but I'll assume you are trying to say freeboot image built with the dashlaunch 1.0 files. If the previous statement is correct, then when you flashed your image, you probably didn't put the launch.xex from dashlaunch into the flash after you flashed the new image onto your system. Without launch.xex from dashlaunch 1.0 being in the flash, dashlaunch will not work therefore RTHing won't work either.

Upvote 0
Laugh

Laugh

Contributor
5th Anniversary Chatty Kathy Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Open 360 flash tool
Open flash dmp
Import keyvault
Save as unbanned.bin

Now go to freeboot toolbox maker.
Put the settings as you did the first time
Create the image using unbanned.bin

Flash that updflash.bin

Upvote 0
ydeznutz

ydeznutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Open 360 flash tool
Open flash dmp
Import keyvault
Save as unbanned.bin

Now go to freeboot toolbox maker.
Put the settings as you did the first time
Create the image using unbanned.bin

Flash that updflash.bin
there we go lol, i do this every time correct?

Upvote 0
Athlete

Bubble Bath

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know what you are trying to say when you say RTH Nand Image, but I'll assume you are trying to say freeboot image built with the dashlaunch 1.0 files. If the previous statement is correct, then when you flashed your image, you probably didn't put the launch.xex from dashlaunch into the flash after you flashed the new image onto your system. Without launch.xex from dashlaunch 1.0 being in the flash, dashlaunch will not work therefore RTHing won't work either.

that is what happened to my friend. this will probably work.

well please comment if im correct or correct me
btw i have the leaked version of RTH and my friends seem to get it to work online

hey i am out on vacation but tomorrow i get back i will hit you up and we can work something out with the files :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register