ill give a 3 month for anyone that can help me get a 50
currently lvl 20 in h3 arena

Last edited:
Italian Stallion

Italian Stallion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m already a 50 but if people are willing to “donate” I don’t mind helping at all. I guarantee no losses.

lubu1

lubu1

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah definitely I'll donate, want me to donate now or after? And what's it gt. im on right now

D

Deleted member 16267

Information Technician - PCMasterRace
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, all yall a bit late. They fixed it.

O

oOo BOYD oOo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
boosting is very difficult now since you level down faster then you level up and if your boosting in a group of people chances are once someone gets there 50 they'll leave cuz they aren't going to want to be on the losing team and level down so pretty much it is possible but some people aren't going to have it stick as there current 50 only there highest rank will stay so keep that in mind if your boosting with people unless you're like me and have more then one Xbox and a lot of controllers and alt accounts that you rotate out from the winning team to the losing team just saying

Aven117

Aven117

Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for someone to help with getting to Rank 20 in Ranked Recon Slayer, please message me if interested, serious applicants only.

T

TheH3Equalizer

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone still doing this?
I have 4 accounts all ranging from 37-47 in lone wolves. My main has been EXP glitched to give it 130,000 XP, in other words, making it nearly impossible to go up in rank.

MartyFalco
TheH3Equalizer

are two you can add me on. Let's see if we can help each other in some way.
Yes bro. Add my GT: Dr OG Snipe
Replying to you as well, add either of these GT's.

I think my heavily loaded XP main account helps with boosting for some reason. While that account itself might be stuck, it could help others.
Post automatically merged:

It also gets complicated because the system stops handing out "wins" after it detects the same players have paired with each other for more than 4 games. Basically, the 5th game onwards (I probably played 50 in a row) does absolutely nothing. You have to have a way to mix things up and have the accounts you're trying to boost get in a match with different players every 4 games.

p m

p m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 4 accounts all ranging from 37-47 in lone wolves. My main has been EXP glitched to give it 130,000 XP, in other words, making it nearly impossible to go up in rank.

MartyFalco
TheH3Equalizer

are two you can add me on. Let's see if we can help each other in some way.

Replying to you as well, add either of these GT's.

I think my heavily loaded XP main account helps with boosting for some reason. While that account itself might be stuck, it could help others.
Post automatically merged:

It also gets complicated because the system stops handing out "wins" after it detects the same players have paired with each other for more than 4 games. Basically, the 5th game onwards (I probably played 50 in a row) does absolutely nothing. You have to have a way to mix things up and have the accounts you're trying to boost get in a match with different players every 4 games.
Not sure if you know, but this is talking about Halo Master Chief Collection, not OG halo 3. You can only match against the same accounts in lone wolves so many times before you're just exp boosting. Lone Wolves gotta do legit

Top Bottom
Login
Register