What's new

Patched Halo 3 Rank Glitch... Anyone know how to do this?

• Thread starter aok_skillz
  • Start date
  • Views 3,867
A

aok_skillz

Reaction score
Sin$
I played this guy in SWAT a few hours ago.
-Bungie.net : Bungie Online : Halo 3 Service Record

He was shown as a brigadier grade 4 in the game and on the website, but he was a 50 and his rank history says that he was a general grade 4 at one time. I sent him a message asking him how to make it show you as a brigadier when you're a general, but he wanted me to help in SWAT for it so I just stopped talking to him (I knew I would get ripped off).

So, does anybody have any idea on how to do this?

On his service record on bungie, he keeps switching from a general to a brigadier, but trust me, it did show him as a brigadier grade 4.

X

xTW1TCHx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when every general signs on actually 90% of them are start off as a brigadier and it says there highest skill is 49. but if you switch the playlist they"ll go to general. its not a glitch/

Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably got a 50 in the valentines day list. I ran into someone like that. Showed highest skill 50 and they had a brig gen. grade 2. Told me he had a 50 in the Vday doubles list.

I

infamouslink

Reaction score
Sin$
xTW1TCHx said:
when every general signs on actually 90% of them are start off as a brigadier and it says there highest skill is 49. but if you switch the playlist they"ll go to general. its not a glitch/

Oh i thought that was just me, thanks for clearing that up

A

aok_skillz

Reaction score
Sin$
xTW1TCHx said:

That's what used to happen to me, but it doesn't do it anymore. This guy played several games in different playlists with his rank as a brigaider.

I

II iDestroy II

Reaction score
Sin$
It happens quite often, no matter what playlist you get a 50 in. It happens whenever you get a 50 and don't play another game on the 50. Whenever you sign on, it will show your highest skill as 49. Then you just switch the playlist and your highest skill then goes to 50.

P

PastLogan

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah this guy named Joker038 has no service record,rank or armor except the original armor. But when I play him he has hayubusa on.

S

shotxgun

Reaction score
Sin$
aok_skillz said:
I played this guy in SWAT a few hours ago.
-Bungie.net : Bungie Online : Halo 3 Service Record

He was shown as a brigadier grade 4 in the game and on the website, but he was a 50 and his rank history says that he was a general grade 4 at one time. I sent him a message asking him how to make it show you as a brigadier when you're a general, but he wanted me to help in SWAT for it so I just stopped talking to him (I knew I would get ripped off).

So, does anybody have any idea on how to do this?

On his service record on bungie, he keeps switching from a general to a brigadier, but trust me, it did show him as a brigadier grade 4.

Ok heres why this happend. that person has never played on his 50. After you get a 50 most people stop playing on them, but these people will all encounter the brig/ lvl 49 until they play a game on their 50. hope this helped.

Top Bottom
Login
Register