Halo 3 *Pressure Bounce* Similar to Super Bounce

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Glitches' started by Twis7eD, Feb 4, 2009 with 26 replies and 8,063 views.

1. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    The tutorial is in the video. Not found by me. Have fun, it's easy to do and you have to do it fast in order for it to work.

By loph12 - You don't need a friend to push you in. If you look 45 degrees left or right then rapid teabag while moving slowly you can get in just fine.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovbpg--lnxA[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEeynqp5egM"][/ame]

• Like Like x 6
  2. dschu012

dschu012 Member

Ratings:
    Cool. I shall try this out

• Like Like x 1
  3. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Ratings:
    Video removed by user, replace the video by tonight or Im deleting the thread :smile:

4. RvB rox

RvB rox Member

Ratings:
  5. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    I just put up a new video. So you should be able to watch it now.

6. JaxJags

JaxJags Contributor

Ratings:
    Looks cool, I'll try it tomorrow.

7. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Yea, it's pretty cool and could actually come in handy in some positions. You could bounce up and get the Invis. or bubble before someone. You can do it by yourself somehow, also. My friend did it when I was in a custom with him. It's just a lot harder to get into the hole.

8. RvB rox

RvB rox Member

Ratings:
    yeh it wont even let me get in the spot. i made a mod to help me get in it but still no. i put a spawn there and blocked off the invisable spawn points and by screen was just black. so then i tried it with a bunch of grav lifts and people shooting me with a missel pod and rocket launcher but still nothing

9. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Did you try getting pushed in by a friend or did you just try to get in by yourself? Also once your in you have to turn around walk forward one step and quickly jump. If you have any problems or want me to show you how just leave your gamertag and I'll add you as long as my xbox isn't still screwing up.

10. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Nice. I'll try that in a moment.

11. loph12

loph12 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is really cool. I've done it before I saw the video but never got that high... Anyway, You don't need a friend to push you in. If you look 45 degrees left or right then rapid teabag while moving slowly you can get in just fine. I wanna try getting that high... I could only get as high as the top of the stairs, or shoot out and get to the pathway above the little arc going to the beach. I will try taking one step then jumping.

• Like Like x 1
  12. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Thanks I'll add that to the top of the tut.

13. Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do Banned

Ratings:
    This is pretty cool, but I can't get it.

@Twis7eD You should give credit to loph12 in the first post for telling you.

• Like Like x 1
  14. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Thank you! I will edit it again.

15. dschu012

dschu012 Member

Ratings:
    I never get shot up into the air. I just do a regular jump after I walk forward a step than jump. Do you have to be off host?

16. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Nope. I've done it off host and on-host. You have to do it fast. Just go in turn around walk forward one SMALL step and jump. You have to do all that very fast and it will shoot you up.

17. Bamafan334

Bamafan334 Newbie

Ratings:
    does not work in match makin when u get on top of the spot ur able to walk in forge and custom u float thats how u no its patched:thumbup:

18. imLefty

imLefty Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah, it got patched. I believe this was found by GuNxPoinT.
    Bungie patched it within about a week of it being found.

19. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    I did it yesterday to see if it was patched and it's not. I was able to do it perfectly fine. You must have done something wrong if you can't get it.

20. xX jarnold88 Xx

xX jarnold88 Xx Newbie

Ratings:
    hey im new to this site but i love it alreaddy and i tryed this today and it worked somethin that might be messin u up is if u get in by yourself like i did once u get in u have to turn around and walk backwards until it stops u. then u take one step and jump and it should work good luck