• Thread starter Fire RPK
  • Start date
  • Views 922
Fire RPK

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
which one i should download ? halo 3 or halo 3 odst i want to play 2 player campaign on it and which one is low sizer ? i see that halo 3 odst has 2 dvd dvd1 is campaign and dvd 2 is including other modes but can i download dvd 1 and play it without dvd 2 ? and what is difference from halo 3 or halo 3 odst and i did see videos halo 3 glitch 4 players can i do that please ?

505_

505_

"Milkshake?"
Reaction score
Sin$
which one i should download ? halo 3 or halo 3 odst i want to play 2 player campaign on it and which one is low sizer ? i see that halo 3 odst has 2 dvd dvd1 is campaign and dvd 2 is including other modes but can i download dvd 1 and play it without dvd 2 ? and what is difference from halo 3 or halo 3 odst and i did see videos halo 3 glitch 4 players can i do that please ?
Halo 3 was my first, and my favorite. It will always be in my heart. I believe you should try Halo 3`s campaign. Not to mention I think both of them are about the same size.

Last edited:
Kaden

Kaden

Halo 2 Enthusiast | Discord Fanatic
Reaction score
Sin$
Try Halo 3, It's fun, Has 2 player co-op campaign. Local or Live! Halo 3: ODST Campaign is a bit iffy for me!

Top Bottom
Login
Register