• Thread starter dontmockme360
  • Start date
  • Views 767
dontmockme360

dontmockme360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was looking around on youtube and i found some french guy playing halo 3 odst. I think its the 1st mission but im not sure.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZmyyIi49EI&feature=related"]Part[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spZeLEs60AA&feature=related"]Part 2[/ame]

X

Complex360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn I was gonna set up my cap card tonight and record but I was beaten too it.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks pretty cool, but I didn't like the video that much because I had to skip the first four minutes because it was all in French and I didn't feel like reading the subtitles. And the guy obviously didn't know how to play or he would have had his visor on more so we could actually see what was going on.

Other than that it was pretty cool to actually see some gameplay. Hopefully more videos will surface.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The game isn't that bad, it is just annoying to hear all the french but normally you can get through it simply knowing that you are playing the game. Too bad matchmaking isn't up yet. Although I firefight isn't that bad.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
TehPhelix said:
The game isn't that bad, it is just annoying to hear all the french but normally you can get through it simply knowing that you are playing the game. Too bad matchmaking isn't up yet. Although I firefight isn't that bad.
Is there Matchmaking for Firefight? If not it will make the game a lot less enjoyable when you have no one to play with.

X

Complex360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Twis7eD said:
Is there Matchmaking for Firefight? If not it will make the game a lot less enjoyable when you have no one to play with.
theres MM.
Not sure about now but on release there will be, some people where playing FF mode earlier today.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Twis7eD said:

Theres multiplayer for firefight, it is kind of similar to a horde gametype. There will be MM but since it won't be out for a while for full release the servers probably aren't up thus there isn't MM persay. But you can have multiplayer FireFight.

M

MasterChief2829

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Twis7eD said:
You have no friends? And there is no matchmaking.

Destiny

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
wait how does he have ODST already?

sickest

sickest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tissues said:
Damn I was gonna set up my cap card tonight and record but I was beaten too it.

someone already played the full game on justin[dot]tv

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ExZoTiC said:
wait how does he have ODST already?

Some people in France got it for a store accidentally releasing it early, it then goes on the internet, people download it, burn it, play it on a modded xbox. Of course it being french language is a fail, the gameplay is still the same.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Most versoins of it are with the missing file. Alot of the links are dead also. Im just going to wait. No need for it right now especially if it is in french aint reading subtitles.

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Bah...I burnt it, but the burn f'd up (Obviously missing the part) but it seemed like it messed up way to much than that missing part would make it mess up. I can get to like 30% loading on anything, and it fails, any idea what to do? How are these people playing...(Using imgburn).

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually think i might download just to play firefight.

Use imgburn, make sure to set the layerbreak right(Its the same for every 360 game)

Try to unzip it again and see what happens.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Crackmatt said:
Bah...I burnt it, but the burn f'd up (Obviously missing the part) but it seemed like it messed up way to much than that missing part would make it mess up. I can get to like 30% loading on anything, and it fails, any idea what to do? How are these people playing...(Using imgburn).

You might have downloaded an even faultier copy. It might have more wrong. Make sure the layerbreak is set right, you are selecting the .dvd file, and you are burning at 2.4x Otherwise it is either the file or your dvd burner.

EclipseModz said:

Use imgburn, make sure to set the layerbreak right(Its the same for every 360 game)

Meh, its alright nothing too big. You really have to get past all the french though because you have no idea what they are saying at all throughout campaign.

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:

Buhhh...I use imgburn and I use the layer break unless it changed ~ 1913760

I don't really wanna go wasting another disk again =\.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ODST Firefight will not have Matchmaking. Stated several times by Bungie. You will have to have friends to play with. No matchmaking.

Top Bottom
Login
Register