• Start date
  • Views 3,092
XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I love 343i so much. Working for them is literally my dream job honestly, I wouldn't even care if they had me as a receptionist lol.

OT: Read this article today and I literally just ran out of live. H3: ODST was also my favorite Halo right next to H2 so I am very excited to see this in the MCC.

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I love 343i so much. Working for them is literally my dream job honestly, I wouldn't even care if they had me as a receptionist lol.

OT: Read this article today and I literally just ran out of live. H3: ODST was also my favorite Halo right next to H2 so I am very excited to see this in the MCC.

I can't remember much about ODST besides the dark city mission. There was one game, maybe Reach, that I felt like was a complete waste of time. I'm more excited about the H2A map they are releasing. Hopefully, they will do a few more while they are at it. I have no problem paying for more maps, assuming they fix the game, so while they send one off to get redone they should just put 3 or 4 more into the list and have the company do it as well and offer it as future paid DLC.

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
It's nothing like Halo, although I did enjoy the game play.
In my opinion I like the way Halo is changing in a way. I feel like it is going to get lots more attention than it has regarding competition but for the casual gamer it probably won't work out to well, we will have to see what they do to the custom games match system.

Adamgm10

Adamgm10

The Kid
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to play some ODST later now. It better have firefight with it on the Xbox One.

Also I heard we get ODST in spring which kind of sucks but whatever.

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to play some ODST later now. It better have firefight with it on the Xbox One.

Also I heard we get ODST in spring which kind of sucks but whatever.

They just began work on porting it over to the XB1. It will take some time for them to get everything completed so it's not that large of a surprise that it won't arrive until Spring 15'.

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I the only one that isn't completely satisfied with the 'Compensation' we are receiving?

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I the only one that isn't completely satisfied with the 'Compensation' we are receiving?

Possibly, I view the 1 month XBL as kind of a waste. I say that only because either way I would pay for XBL so the 1 months doesn't do me any good in the long run besides save a few bucks. I do however, think the additional free DLC they are including is huge! I think the compensation is more than enough for the month of "gaming hell" we all faced. But honestly, there are so many more issues in life besides not finding a match in Halo.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
extra map should be expected anyway even if there wasn't any problems.
orly? I don't know too many games that create new maps and give them out for free (other than some PC games). I thought exactly like you did until I took a step back and thought about it for a minute.

I hope by them announcing that they are recreating Relic means that they have plans to recreate other maps in the future. There were rumors going around saying that they were doing creating H2A maps and this just squashed that, which makes me happy.

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
orly? I don't know too many games that create new maps and give them out for free (other than some PC games). I thought exactly like you did until I took a step back and thought about it for a minute.

I hope by them announcing that they are recreating Relic means that they have plans to recreate other maps in the future. There were rumors going around saying that they were doing creating H2A maps and this just squashed that, which makes me happy.
I've never really known a game of this stature to have every aspect of it completely broken for so long, and I've played plenty of games that have been broken at the start, Defiance & GTAO to name a couple. I still can't watch Nightfall. I still get matched with uneven teams or people doing the 'Quitting' exploit.

And to be fair, they are not new games, just updated versions, so I thought more than 6 maps would be standard. For Halo 5, obviously release them as paid dlc, I'm fine with that.

And to top it off, they give early access of the beta to preview program users! I got out of that program because it was constantly messing with my Xbox.

Last edited:
punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
AR is overpowered (like a sniper), sword gives you speed boost (plus thruster), etc.

Kind of like the sounds of speed boost and thruster. Often, with the sword, you run into a situation where you're always to far away to use the sword so you end up having to hide most of the time and surprise people to use it. Maybe these few tweaks would make it a more usable weapon. Obviously, they would have to get the balance right so people are running around destroying people with the sword all game.

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
Kind of like the sounds of speed boost and thruster. Often, with the sword, you run into a situation where you're always to far away to use the sword so you end up having to hide most of the time and surprise people to use it. Maybe these few tweaks would make it a more usable weapon. Obviously, they would have to get the balance right so people are running around destroying people with the sword all game.
That's how it is, you get the sword and will not die.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I want those Halo 3: ODST Vidmaster challenges to make an appearance. Those were fun as sh*t. Vidmaster Endure, Classic, Annual, and Deja Vu.

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
That's unfortunate. It's just a balancing issue then, which I'm sure they will resolve at the end of the closed beta.
It just doesn't play like Halo.
I want those Halo 3: ODST Vidmaster challenges to make an appearance. Those were fun as sh*t. Vidmaster Endure, Classic, Annual, and Deja Vu.
They were fun, except for Endure... That thing took hours...

Top Bottom
Login
Register