What's new

Tutorial Halo 3 Nimbus R3.1 Tutorial-Modding Tool!!

• Thread starter arms04p
  • Start date
  • Views 2,450
A

arms04p

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

I made a Tutorial for Nimbus R3.1. Click here!

-arms

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Watching the video now and just trying to understand. Does adding XP still work? I know you said have to be host and everyone in the modded playlist. Also does the "Unlimited ammo to test host" also work? It says "soon..." so not sure. Haven't tested it. Thank you for making the video!

Edit: Movement speed works off host. Never used acceleration so no idea what that does lol.

Edit2: Is there a way to force host? Not via nimbus but another tool or something?

A

arms04p

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

Yes the modded xp still works, you have to be host & everyone on your team has to stay. Also you need to win the game in order for it to be added. Yes the unlimited ammo works, but only if your host. It doesnt matter what mod you use, these features are always the same. Ya the movement speed, acceleration, and jump high all work for you. Weather your host or not. Ive found that the jump really high, say you set it for 50 and your host, other people on your team and enemy team will be able to jump really high as well. As for forcing host, I dont know of any tools that work. Best method ive always known is to get an ip grabber, pull each individuals ip and do a denial of service attack to the host. Then hope 343 servers pick you as host. You can youtube for how to figure out who is host. I use this tool to pull ip. Its Free! RGHC

Zebedee

Zebedee

Est 2010
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

Yes the modded xp still works, you have to be host & everyone on your team has to stay. Also you need to win the game in order for it to be added. Yes the unlimited ammo works, but only if your host. It doesnt matter what mod you use, these features are always the same. Ya the movement speed, acceleration, and jump high all work for you. Weather your host or not. Ive found that the jump really high, say you set it for 50 and your host, other people on your team and enemy team will be able to jump really high as well. As for forcing host, I dont know of any tools that work. Best method ive always known is to get an ip grabber, pull each individuals ip and do a denial of service attack to the host. Then hope 343 servers pick you as host. You can youtube for how to figure out who is host. I use this tool to pull ip. Its Free! RGHC
Halo Astro 2 has force host

A

arms04p

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo Astro 2 has force host

You had a link to Astro 2? Ive dl it & it wont work. From what I found on line wont work for Halo 3, everything im seeing so far shows it works for reach. I would really like to use the force host and negative xp

Top Bottom
Login
Register