What's new

Tools Halo 3 Mod Programs

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I really regret selling my RGH now that the halo 3 modding scene is booming.

mikemoley19

mikemoley19

Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone have an exp penalty tool to remove exp ,,or set exp penalty ,, i knw the se7ensins community dont really want people having it but ..im tired of playing a game and some jackass set my exp to 10000 along with his and every one on the team , i need a way to remove..please i have searched the world ..

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Experienced Veteran Donator Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone have an exp penalty tool to remove exp ,,or set exp penalty ,, i knw the se7ensins community dont really want people having it but ..im tired of playing a game and some jackass set my exp to 10000 along with his and every one on the team , i need a way to remove..please i have searched the world ..
yea

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Experienced Veteran Donator Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
can i get it please...replay with aim or skype name so i can add ..promise to not share..thanks in advance 

my aim is ShottaYute18
and skye is mickey thomas
Add me on Skype:

Last edited:
mikemoley19

mikemoley19

Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone has another tool besides nimbus please let me know, as the developers of nimbus took that feature out..

S

ScrubWithAnRGH

Reaction score
Sin$
If you have useful Halo 3 Tools and would like to share them, Atlas, I'd greatly appreciate it. I really like RTE stuff.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have useful Halo 3 Tools and would like to share them, Atlas, I'd greatly appreciate it. Mainly interested in RTE instead of .map mods
Well, Assembly can used for both RTE and .map. As far as strict RTE goes, I'd recommend just getting Nimubs (you can find it in the Halo 3 modding section). I'd also recommend getting H3Unlock (which can be found in my AIO, just click the link in my signature) so you can mod your .xex. Or get a pre-modded xex I made which can be found in Premium Gaming (check my signature)

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does an XUID spoofer exist, Atlas?
I can't think of one specifically for the Halo Series. I'm very sure with Nimbus you can edit your gamertag in-game but it does not XUID spoof it. I would look to ApparitionNET for something like that.

Sharkitaxe

Sharkitaxe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't think of one specifically for the Halo Series. I'm very sure with Nimbus you can edit your gamertag in-game but it does not XUID spoof it. I would look to ApparitionNET for something like that.

Nimbus can change it on the lobby and even while searching, but when I get locked in it reverts back to normal.

H

hru951

Reaction score
Sin$
Yesssss, nice! Do you have anything to remove kill barriers, elastic barriers? Also, anything to shoot different bullets out of different weapons?

I.E: Shooting rockets out of a sniper automatically.

Thanks dude!

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yesssss, nice! Do you have anything to remove kill barriers, elastic barriers? Also, anything to shoot different bullets out of different weapons?

I.E: Shooting rockets out of a sniper automatically.

Thanks dude!
You can use Assembly to easily make a weapon shoot a different projectile as far as barrier removal goes, I know of programs for halo 2 but not halo 3. It can be done with Assembly.

C

Chxos

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo dudes, i'm searching for a Halo 3 3rd person mod tool, but can't find one.

Can you help me? thanks in advance.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo dudes, i'm searching for a Halo 3 3rd person mod tool, but can't find one.

Can you help me? thanks in advance.
You can toggle 3rd person using Assembly by toggling 3rs person view for the weapon you're using.

Top Bottom
Login
Register