What's new

Tools Halo 3 Mod Programs

C

Chxos

Reaction score
Sin$
You can toggle 3rd person using Assembly by toggling 3rs person view for the weapon you're using.
Thanks man, appreciate your help :smile:

badstrafe

badstrafe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way to disable kill barriers, or grant invulnerability to players in online customs?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
can you give me a link to alteration debug Version
Unfortunately, I only have the regular version of Alteration as opposed to any "Debug" version.

F

Fellow Starstuff

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any modding tool that lets one play/preview and extract sound files/tags from Halo 3 map files? I'm interested in arranging unreleased/extended versions of different track but can't seem to find an audio extraction tool. I tried adjutant, but there are many sound tags missing and some that it can't export.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any modding tool that lets one play/preview and extract sound files/tags from Halo 3 map files? I'm interested in arranging unreleased/extended versions of different track but can't seem to find an audio extraction tool. I tried adjutant, but there are many sound tags missing and some that it can't export.
I feel like sound files could be extracted for Halo 2 maps using DotHalo or maybe Entity or Insolence. As far as Halo 3 goes, maybe Assembly has a function. Professional Professional , any ideas?

TyRant Hacker

TyRant Hacker

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have halo 3 map models? BSPs or whatever you have? Looking to port some things to h2 vista project cat

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have halo 3 map models? BSPs or whatever you have? Looking to port some things to h2 vista project cat
If you have a rip of Halo 3, I would imagine you could pull what you're looking for from there perhaps. Your question is a bit over my head to be fair.

Professional Professional , any ideas?

E

Exory

Reaction score
Sin$
Its a long shot but I've been away from modding since 2014 and started again for fun. There used to be a H3 Ban Bypass but I can't seem to find it anywhere? Do you have it? TIA

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a long shot but I've been away from modding since 2014 and started again for fun. There used to be a H3 Ban Bypass but I can't seem to find it anywhere? Do you have it? TIA
Do you remember if it was in a specific RTE tool? or was it an xex?

Top Bottom
Login
Register