С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
do you have any tool that will let you have like god mode, aim bot, unlimited ammo or anything related to that
Using Assembly, you can RTE those into the game (I have it in my AIO). Unlimited ammo is very easy to do, the others are a bit trickier. There's tutorials in the Halo 3 Modding Section.

SmooveModZ

SmooveModZ

Trinity Online
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend does, but that's not being spread around.
LOL like it matters how long do you honestly think the H3 servers for 360 are going to be up? not long i can tell you that

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL like it matters how long do you honestly think the H3 servers for 360 are going to be up? not long i can tell you that
Not to be rude, but I don't know why you're asking me that question. :what:

Krazaki

Krazaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bet the H3 servers will be up for a long while yet, buddy. Your tone makes it sound like you actually know what you are talking about, lel.

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Experienced Veteran Donator Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone needs a specific program and cannot find a download link, reply to this thread. Chances are I have it on my old computer and I can re-upload whatever program you need.

Also feel free to check out my AIO mod tool for the Halo series here
Is There A Flaming Helmet Mod For Halo 3 You Have ? And Any Other 1 That I Can Use For My RGH ?

SmooveModZ

SmooveModZ

Trinity Online
Reaction score
Sin$
Is There A Flaming Helmet Mod For Halo 3 You Have ? And Any Other 1 That I Can Use For My RGH ?
Lol how do you not have the bungie chest? It should come with the default xex if your using the right one

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol how do you not have the bungie chest? It should come with the default xex if your using the right one
no i dont got it. i had the seller put the halo 3 on thats it. 
you think you can provide 1 for me or ? jw

SmooveModZ

SmooveModZ

Trinity Online
Reaction score
Sin$
no i dont got it. i had the seller put the halo 3 on thats it. 

you think you can provide 1 for me or ? jw
I will have to look on my other computer and see if I still have the .xex for halo I know for fact I have bo2 .xex and mw2 .xex and gta 4 n 5 .xex but I can look an let you know

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Reaction score
Sin$
I will have to look on my other computer and see if I still have the .xex for halo I know for fact I have bo2 .xex and mw2 .xex and gta 4 n 5 .xex but I can look an let you know
k & Do You Currently Have A Working BO2 Ban Bypass ?

SmooveModZ

SmooveModZ

Trinity Online
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I do I have 2 actually that are on tools I have one is a non host cheater tool and the other one is a full tool with working mulitplayer mods with the right set up jtag and has fully working zombie mods, you can raise your level in multiplayer but you are 75% of getting reset, and if you do it again they ban the account, but on zombies you can Max rank your self and not have to worry about getting the ban hammer, as long as you launch the game and sign in right you should be able to play, and when playing cod games you should dashboard around every hour,.,.,., one question How are you starting your games on your Jtag?

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I do I have 2 actually that are on tools I have one is a non host cheater tool and the other one is a full tool with working mulitplayer mods with the right set up jtag and has fully working zombie mods, you can raise your level in multiplayer but you are 75% of getting reset, and if you do it again they ban the account, but on zombies you can Max rank your self and not have to worry about getting the ban hammer, as long as you launch the game and sign in right you should be able to play, and when playing cod games you should dashboard around every hour,.,.,., one question How are you starting your games on your Jtag?
Signed Out not connected to the internet. Would you be help to provide a link with them in it please or ? jw

SmooveModZ

SmooveModZ

Trinity Online
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes but are you starting thm threw your xbox? cuz you can stay connected to live but not signed in and launch your games through 360 neiborhood 
Using Assembly, you can RTE those into the game (I have it in my AIO). Unlimited ammo is very easy to do, the others are a bit trickier. There's tutorials in the Halo 3 Modding Section.
Halo 3 would prolly have to be the easiest game I have ever modded

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes but are you starting thm threw your xbox? cuz you can stay connected to live but not signed in and launch your games through 360 neiborhood 

Halo 3 would prolly have to be the easiest game I have ever modded
i dont know how to use nimbus exp and when i use elijove exp tool its dosent work with me i follow the steps but idk.
And Congrats SmooveModZ For 300 posts. 
i dont know how to use nimbus exp and when i use elijove exp tool its dosent work with me i follow the steps but idk.
Also Filezilla Dont Wanna Open Directory For Some reason. I wanna transfer a game & i don't have a big enough usb to transfer either any help this issue aswell please ?
it worked b4 i updated my dash tho.

SmooveModZ

SmooveModZ

Trinity Online
Reaction score
Sin$

Also Filezilla Dont Wanna Open Directory For Some reason. I wanna transfer a game & i don't have a big enough usb to transfer either any help this issue aswell please ?
it worked b4 i updated my dash tho.
Pm me and I will tell you everything about nimbus you have nimbus 2.2 right?

Top Bottom
Login
Register