Halo 3 mod help!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by Kira, Dec 2, 2008 with 7 replies and 322 views.

1. Kira

Kira Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    When I mod a film and give myself recon, it shows Mark V instead. Why is it doing that? Someone help me. Thanks will be given to ALL helpful post that ARE NOT spam!

2. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Kira

Kira Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    It still doesn't work. I modded it, but I am still wearing my normal armour. It didn't do the Mark armour this time, but still no recon =[

4. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    your geting the video from your 360 with xsata or xport right? if its a capture card it wont work

5. OP
    Kira

Kira Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Yes I am getting it with Xport. Who in their right mind would try to get it on a capture card?

6. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    lol noobies....ok and you havnt edited the video in anyway aka video conversion that kind of stuff

maby bungie updated their stuff so you cant do it any more...its a possibility

7. DJ Shepherd

DJ Shepherd Banned

Ratings:
    omg bungie didnt do anything to screw with mods, if you would use the damn search button youd see why

reasons why it wont work:
    1 - film clips cannot be edited, only full films
    2 - you cannot be modding armor when the original armor is Mark VI, doent work
    3 - You werent host of the game, being host gives you a 99% chance that the film will be modded consideting the other two reasons were met
    4 - that last 1% is that some films just dont mod for some reason

8. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    i dont use xbox live so i wouldnt know if they fixed it... so dont flame great help though^^