• Thread starter myDarling
  • Start date
  • Views 590
M

myDarling

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't merge it into the complaint thread. It was not a complaint, since I can't see who did it. What my last thread was talking about is, in halo 3 it looks like 343 put the unbalanced / non updated maps into online playlists, from my experience the old hiding spots that got patched are now unpatched, like the nade jump on guardian from top-mid to behind the tree works again. If you were into HLG stuff you should try old jumps that got patched online and I think they will all work again.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't merge it into the complaint thread. It was not a complaint, since I can't see who did it. What my last thread was talking about is, in halo 3 it looks like 343 put the unbalanced / non updated maps into online playlists, from my experience the old hiding spots that got patched are now unpatched, like the nade jump on guardian from top-mid to behind the tree works again. If you were into HLG stuff you should try old jumps that got patched online and I think they will all work again.

Yes, I did read your thread and I had perceived it was a complaint. Instead of making a rude title as you did for this thread: "Did you even read my ****ing thread," you could have simply checked to see that I was the moderator of this section and politely PM'd me about it.

I changed the title of this thread to make it more proper for this forum, so you are aware.

M

myDarling

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I did read your thread and I had perceived it was a complaint. Instead of making a rude title as you did for this thread: "Did you even read my ****ing thread," you could have simply checked to see that I was the moderator of this section and politely PM'd me about it.

I changed the title of this thread to make it more proper for this forum, so you are aware.
There is no way for me to know you're the one that moved my thread lol, the site doesn't tell me and you didn't PM me or anything, anyone could have moved it.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no way for me to know you're the one that moved my thread lol, the site doesn't tell me and you didn't PM me or anything, anyone could have moved it.
Seeing as I moderate the section, you could've at least deduced that I moved it or that I would know who moved it. I did not PM you about it, as I knew you would receive an alert that it was moved. :smile: If you were to have an issue with it being moved, I would have expected you to PM me or one of the Super Moderators.

Anyways, I do not want to derail your thread any further. If you have any other issues, please don't hesistate to PM me. I would be more than happy to assist :smile:

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't been able to get equpiment jumps to work so I guess they don't. I would love to do the jump on top of the middle of the map.

Top Bottom
Login
Register