Solved Halo 3 maps help

• Thread starter Christian Cueto
  • Start date
  • Views 617
C

Christian Cueto

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, i have been modding halo 3 online for months now on the mythic disc, but recently i accidentaly deleted the game from my hard drive (i know dumba** lol). Anyways my disc drive doesn't work since i did not update it properly so i downloaded the original halo 3 game on an iso and i still had all the maps on my laptop so i just transferred them to my game, but when i go to play halo 3, it wont show all the maps. How do i get all the other maps to show up on my halo? Thanks.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, i have been modding halo 3 online for months now on the mythic disc, but recently i accidentaly deleted the game from my hard drive (i know dumba** lol). Anyways my disc drive doesn't work since i did not update it properly so i downloaded the original halo 3 game on an iso and i still had all the maps on my laptop so i just transferred them to my game, but when i go to play halo 3, it wont show all the maps. How do i get all the other maps to show up on my halo? Thanks.
You have to get the maps as they are located in DLC files. Moving just the .map files over won't be enough. Download each DLC pack and then use XM360 to unlock the DLC once you transfer the packs over to your console. :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register