What's new

Discussion Halo 3 Maps + Blank Maps (Help me please)

S

Scenetic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please give me the link to that website with maps on it to download? So I can attempt to mod them? :smile:
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. Please add me on MSN.
PM or reply with your email.

~Scenetic.

W

worf65

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please give me the link to that website with maps on it to download? So I can attempt to mod them? :smile:
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. Please add me on MSN.
PM or reply with your email.

~Scenetic.

I am not going to take the time to email this but just go to xboxgamefiles.com or rip you own disc.

W

worf65

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I just did. Do you know how to mod by any chance?

~Scenetic.

you need a JTAG or a Dev Kit. then you can use H3 unlock and alteration to mod the maps, look in the halo 3 modding programs section.

S

Scenetic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you need a JTAG or a Dev Kit. then you can use H3 unlock and alteration to mod the maps, look in the halo 3 modding programs section.

No I do not. Someone told me I can use a transfer cable. Which I have..
Thanks for your useful 'help'.\

X

xGUITARxMANIACx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, you can mod with a transfer cable, but you must download necessary programs. I would say to download halo toolbox or unknown hacker, for they have all the necessary tools. Now you must make a usermap, for example if you can lay frag grenades everywhere. Next you save, and plug your hdd into your computer via transfer cable. Open xplorer 360 or xport. Now go into your partition 3, contents, (your profile), then the halo 3 folder. Now navigate through the usermaps, i usually arrange them by date made, so the latest one is the one i want to mod. Next extract that usermap onto your desktop or folder. Now open forge or johnson(with johnson you must have the .map file of the map) and hxd. With forge all you must do is go to where the equip tag is and find where frag gernades are, and swap with lets say clones(which are in the Bipd tag). Save the usermap. Now you need to open a resigner, i use concept. Open the usermap and say resign and rehash, once this is done you are ready to replace the original map with the modded one. So just drag the file into xplorer 360 or xport. Say that you want to replace. Once it is done, unplug your hdd, plug into your 360, and enjoy the mods!
This was just a rough tut if you have more questions add me on windows messenger at [email protected]

Top Bottom
Login
Register