• Start date
  • Views 2,458
Hovi

Hovi

Aaron is forever my *****
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Ok, so i just started playing halo again, and i saw that there is a third ending on legendary with all skulls on. Im just wondering if this exists, and if it does does anyone have a video...?

Hovi

Hovi

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Ya i have, and i come up with a bunch of people saying that there isnt one, but some people say that there is a secret skull thats on cortana that you gotta get and turn them all on, then start over and beat it all. But i cant find the vid. Im pretty sure that it is true bc on the bungie web site they say that there are 3 diferent endings and say legendary with all skulls on has its own ending.

H

haloguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O-kAgjIAgA&feature=related]YouTube - Halo 3 Ending- Coop Legendary All Skulls On (CLASO)[/ame]

Well, there it is, I didn't see any differences though :l
Somebody did mention that 14th skull though.

Hovi

Hovi

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
ya, i saw that one too and didnt see any differences...but i keep seing people mentioning this extra skull

I

iHack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about no deaths? Okay that would be extremely hard. But possible, technically.

T

The Sorrow666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think its entirely possible that there is a 14th skull cuz if u think about 14 plays into bungies obsession with the number 7 (7*2=14 obviously) but if it would have its own ending I hav no idea

H

hARMsED-FORCES

Reaction score
haloguy said:
YouTube - Halo 3 Ending- Coop Legendary All Skulls On (CLASO)

Well, there it is, I didn't see any differences though :l
Somebody did mention that 14th skull though.

That video was for Co-op, the rumored ending is for Solo (SLASO). I know someone that has completed it SLASO and they said there was an alternate ending, but I find it hard to believe because so far there is no proof. In a bungie.net update they said that only two people have completed campaign SLASO. The fourteenth skull is also a duplicate blind skull.

Unknown Skull? | Halo 3 Planet

Hovi

Hovi

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
ya, all the youtube vids are fake, the same guy posts the same video over and over again....im just really interested to see what the ending would be....maybe it would tie in with the next halo game, since they just anounced it and all.

J

Jay

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
The Sorrow666 said:
I think its entirely possible that there is a 14th skull cuz if u think about 14 plays into bungies obsession with the number 7 (7*2=14 obviously) but if it would have its own ending I hav no idea

Quit making something out of nothing.

There's been only 2 people that have beaten Halo 3 with all the skulls on in Single Player, not Co-Op (This has been confirmed by Bungie in one of their weekly updates). So you're gonna have to track them down and find out if they say anything different.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
It's easy to tell if there's an alternate ending. All the halo 3 cinematic (not in-game video , I mean endings, credits, and the logo when you load the disk) are bink files within the /bink/ folder. I have already looked there, and there is no super-special ending.

Top Bottom
Login
Register