• Views 1,229
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I Got Me some 24"s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The only loaded gun in my house is a bb gun, and even then it doesn't work very well at all.

Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this kid needed some psychiatric help. What he did is way over the top for Halo 3, or even any game! I really want to know what was going through his head when he came up with the idea, "If I kill my parents, then I can play Halo 3 all day!" Murder is too far, I think I've made where I stand on this clear.
Kids, don't kill your parents for video games! :mad:

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Anonymous Joey said:
I really want to know what was going through his head when he came up with the idea, "If I kill my parents, then I can play Halo 3 all day!"

I think he had some type of obsessive type deal going on inside his head. Where all his brain did was obsess over something even though this "something" was a very small matter. To him this "small matter" was all that matters. Where you like something so much that everything else in your life is put to the side just for this one particular thing (H3).

I think it was more the fact that he was obsessive rather then addicted to Halo 3. Although either way I'm glad he was judged as guilty because he deserved the punishment he got.

T

TheExtortioner

Reaction score
Sin$
B-rad said:
I think it was more the fact that he was obsessive rather then addicted to Halo 3. Although either way I'm glad he was judged as not guilty because he deserved the punishment he got.

He was judged guilty, was 'not guilty' a typo?

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Reaction score
Sin$
It wasn't that hard to tell it was a typo, LMAO.

A little something called reading the post.

T

TheExtortioner

Reaction score
Sin$
I hate reading anything over a sentence :w00t:

C

crank dat curry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What a loser. Killing someone over Halo 3 (IMO Halo 3 is not good either :frown:)

2 months ago some kid in Canada ran away after his Dad took COD4.

B

Bobbypin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure this has been mentioned, but who knows if he actually killed his parents solely because they took the game away? Honestly, how many of your parents actually never let you play M-rated games before you were of the "legal age"? Maybe them taking the game away was just the last-straw after a long life of very strict parenting.

I dunno, I'm sure there's much more to the story than simply Halo 3. Which isn't to say what he did was justified, because it most definitely was not, but this just doesn't seem like the whole picture.

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe you may be on to something. I don't think he killed his parents for another reason other then the game, however your "last straw" theory may be correct. I think his parents and him had a history of arguments and drama throughout the house and maybe he used the Halo 3 game as some sort of an escape to get away from all of it. So to him that was all he had and once that was takin away, he felt like he had nothing and finally snapped.

T

ThaPunisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
B-rad said:
I believe you may be on to something. I don't think he killed his parents for another reason other then the game, however your "last straw" theory may be correct. I think his parents and him had a history of arguments and drama throughout the house and maybe he used the Halo 3 game as some sort of escape to get away from all the it. So to him that was all he had and once that was takin away, he felt like he had nothing and finally snapped.
That again brings up- severe arguements + a loaded gun in the house = not good
I personally think he didnt seek out the gun but came across it when he was pissed off and picked it up without thinking, reguardless im glad he was sentenced guilty bc he deserves a severe punishment

E

EnergiE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
B-rad said:
I believe you may be on to something. I don't think he killed his parents for another reason other then the game, however your "last straw" theory may be correct. I think his parents and him had a history of arguments and drama throughout the house and maybe he used the Halo 3 game as some sort of an escape to get away from all of it. So to him that was all he had and once that was takin away, he felt like he had nothing and finally snapped.

I read somewhere else that he had staff infection and was extremely sheltered throughout his life.

Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL, this literally makes me LOL! Some kids really need to get a life and get off their a55 and go get a job or a girlfriend, instead this kid kills his parents. LOL

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to understand somewhat though.

This kid must have gone through hell if he was pushed that far. He probably felt alone and had no one there for him. Like I said, Halo 3 was probably his escape.

I don't see that as an accuse but I can still understand a little.

Scare Croe

Scare Croe

Premium
Premium
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
B-rad said:
You have to understand somewhat though.

This kid must have gone through hell if he was pushed that far. He probably felt alone and had no one there for him. Like I said, Halo 3 was probably his escape.

I don't see that as an accuse but I can still understand a little.
???

How can you understand... At all? Nothing gives anyone the right to kill someone. Accidents happen, sure, But when you Shoot on Purpose its murder - theres a reason its against the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register