What's new

Solved Halo 3 Instant 50 & Achievement modding

J

JugOfMilk1999

Reaction score
Brand new here. I was wondering if anyone knows where i can access a program to instant 50 myself in H3. Complete modding noob here.

My second question is where can i find an achievement modding program. I just want to use it to unlock the overkill achievement in H3 so i can get the commando elite armor.

All help will be appreciated!. Thank you ! :smile:

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Ive asked a few people but does anyone here still do instant 50s ? ive been linked to a guy called the professional but heard nothing back. im back here asking because im not sure what else to do. unless sadly instant 50s are just something that A: has to be done yourself B: is just something most modders don’t do anymore
Most people don't do it anymore. Halo 3 is about to be gone with so service record stats more than likely won't work once sun setting starts but I could be wrong. It's pointless to get a 50. It's not even a true 50 it legit just puts level 50 on your service record player card. Nothing more. Now there is also XP mods that can get you a 5 star general in a playlist and on player card but still once sunsetting I mean all of that will prob be gone from your profile but I could be wrong.

Upvote 0
J

JugOfMilk1999

Reaction score
Most people don't do it anymore. Halo 3 is about to be gone with so service record stats more than likely won't work once sun setting starts but I could be wrong. It's pointless to get a 50. It's not even a true 50 it legit just puts level 50 on your service record player card. Nothing more. Now there is also XP mods that can get you a 5 star general in a playlist and on player card but still once sunsetting I mean all of that will prob be gone from your profile but I could be wrong.
My idea as a Major was to get a instant 50 and then go through the ranks boosting so i could experience the ranks up to general. Unless that’s not how it works

Upvote 0
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
My idea as a Major was to get a instant 50 and then go through the ranks boosting so i could experience the ranks up to general. Unless that’s not how it works
Getting level 50 on halo 3 the way we do it legit spoofs you to 50 so it sets to your player card. Nothing more. Nothing less. You however can get into a exp based lobby etc (could be recovery only haven't done it in years) but go online set max exp payout for match end. Win said match get instant max exp and 5 star general

Upvote 0