What's new

Tutorial Halo 3- How to Custom Game Boost ::10 Steps::

H

HLG

Reaction score
Sin$
How to Custom Game BooSt in Halo 3

What is Custom Game Boosting?

Custom Game boosting is simply "Boosting" your Halo 3 custom game count by using a certain map varient and gametype.

How do you do it?

What you will need:

1) The Map Varient which can be found HERE

2) The Gametype which can be found HERE

3) An Xbox Live friend (like me :biggrin:)

5) Both you and your friend must have a WIRED Xbox 360 controller and one of them needs to have turbo ex: Hori Controller

Getting Started:

Step 1) Download the Map Varient and Gametype from the links listed above

Step 2) Once the Map and Gametype have downloaded, go to the Custom Games pre-game lobby

Step 3) Change the Map Varient and Gametype to the ones you downloaded

Step 4) Invite your friend(s) into your Custom Games lobby

Step 5) Give party leader to the person who has the turbo controller

Step 6) Have the person with the turbo controller change the (A) feature to HIGH

Step 7) Start up the game

Step 8) When the game ends, it should start up again once it gets back to the pre-game lobby

Step 9) Keep your Xbox's on while doing this, or it will mess up

Step 10) YOUR DONE!!! Now you can sleep, eat, watch t.v., hang out with friends, and other stuff while you have the good thought that your xbox is automatically upping you Halo 3 custom game count by the seconds.

Step...11?) Show off you Custom Games count in you service record!! Amaze people in matchmaking with the rediculous amount of Custom Games you've "played" throughout your Halo 3 lifetime. You are a Legend.

This is my first guide and hopefully not the last so be nice please :tongue:

Y

Yugma420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol! yes i am a LeGenD! no but this is kinda a no brainer. nice tut =P ill thank u

G

gothackz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice tut. thanks. that turbo controller is pretty cheap. might have to snag one lol.

Jessiah331

Jessiah331

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome. Too bad you actually have to buy that turbo controller.... I guess I could just do it the old fashioned way...

I

iiM SainT

Reaction score
Sin$
No lol. they don't sell modded controllers in stores haha. I had alot of trouble finding this controller good gosh!

_AcE

_AcE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont get it ive seen plenty turbo PS3 controllers in stores but no 360 WTF lol

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo people are seriously running out of things to boost.

S

SerpantSlayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im guessing you dont have a horipad because you forgot to add that you have to tape down/rubberband the a button down when the (A) feature is on.

T3ECLIPSE

T3ECLIPSE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGJ9pOR_xJ4]YouTube - Halo 3 custom boosting, fast and easy way.[/ame]

T3ECLIPSE

T3ECLIPSE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxMySocks said:
Why do you need to boost your custom games record?
it makes you look very nice =)/looks like you play a ton of MLG custom games and your good at halo 3.

S

SerpantSlayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So people are like "dude u have 1000000 customs ur beast ub3r hax0r"

P

PaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just wanna get my custom games to 1337 :biggrin: eclipse, if u have any spare space, send me a FR and inv me please :rolleyes: Great tutorial by the way, im gonna get the modded control after ive finished my exams and get this set up. thanks again! :smile:

T3ECLIPSE

T3ECLIPSE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
send me a friend request ill get you in for free i started to charge kids :thumbup:, so just send me a request and we will end up leaving our xboxs on all night to boost the custom games up.:biggrin:

P

PaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
T3ECLIPSE said:
send me a friend request ill get you in for free i started to charge kids :thumbup:, so just send me a request and we will end up leaving our xboxs on all night to boost the custom games up.:biggrin:

ye im up for that :biggrin: but only on weekends. but i dunno whether to stay at 1337 custom games or just keep going up and up

G

Greeenymeany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the tutorial I have been wonderinh about this for a while and couldn't figureout how to mae the gametype and map.

Also T3ECLIPSE When did you buy that controller, because none of my local gamestop (The only chain store I buy stuff from, but if a local store has one I will buy it from the local store. This is why... When you buy something and a chain store the money you spend is getting exported out of the country to other foriegn countrys which DOESN'T HELP OUR ECONEMY) places have had them in a long time.

Also

this is T3ECLIPSE's gf dont beat your meat to his picture of me please. =)

T3ECLIPSE I had always wondered who was in your picture and finally noticed your sginature. Well now I know!

PS: Sorry for my rant and for the typeing errors. (My crappy keyboard is broken) I also can't fix it because this is my work keyboard and If I open it up and they find out I will get fired and 1 of the millions without a job will take that job and I will join the millions without jobs. Stupid governemnt being corrupted! Did you want change in the government? You should have voted for Libertarian!

T3ECLIPSE

T3ECLIPSE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Greeenymeany said:
Thanks for the tutorial I have been wonderinh about this for a while and couldn't figureout how to mae the gametype and map.

Also T3ECLIPSE When did you buy that controller, because none of my local gamestop (The only chain store I buy stuff from, but if a local store has one I will buy it from the local store. This is why... When you buy something and a chain store the money you spend is getting exported out of the country to other foriegn countrys which DOESN'T HELP OUR ECONEMY) places have had them in a long time.

Also

T3ECLIPSE I had always wondered who was in your picture and finally noticed your sginature. Well now I know!

PS: Sorry for my rant and for the typeing errors. (My crappy keyboard is broken) I also can't fix it because this is my work keyboard and If I open it up and they find out I will get fired and 1 of the millions without a job will take that job and I will join the millions without jobs. Stupid governemnt being corrupted! Did you want change in the government? You should have voted for Libertarian!

yea for the controller i found out from a friend gamestop discontinued the controller due to cheaters and so on/microsoft was going to sue them if they didnt stop. the game type i have and i can give to you threw my file share. The best bet you have of getting a turbo controller like mine is ebay. One of the people on this website i was custom boosting and found the same controller on ebay for 25 bucks. So thats whats going on i guess and for the gf thing yea she takes my laptop and runs lol. shes over 18 so dont worry hahahahah :thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register