HALO 3 GET YOUR 50 IN MLG HERE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by Thug, Jun 30, 2009 with 20 replies and 815 views.

1. Thug

Thug Enthusiast

Ratings:
    gggggg

If anyone wants to give me points for free thats cool.
    im confused?!?
    cheat2win told me i could have free points and now he is out of control.
    he should be removed from this site

2. iFaTaL

iFaTaL Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm only a 45 but I don't really have that many loses. I'll pay 1600 if you can get me one, or I can give you a couple general tags. My gamertag is GeT LiKe FaTaL. Send me a message on xbl or on aim if you wanna do it. My AIM is GoDxBrandon

3. cheat2win420

cheat2win420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    THUG-boostinu2a50easy= *** if i met you in real life id beat the ****ing **** out of you.. you ***** mother ****er.. i give you 1600 pts. and you ****ed me.. thats like taking money directly from me.. there for stole from me.. id kick your ****ing *** and teach you some ****ing respect your parents obviously never gave you.. chump *** *****!!!! this ****ing ***** should be removed from the site because he cant bridge or standby nor does he help anyone.. ******!!

• Like Like x 5
  4. Sharp Focus

Sharp Focus Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol. EPIC WIN. You tell em

5. joshandrok

joshandrok Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol I knew it was a scam lol

6. iTz MiKe

iTz MiKe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol you should know never to give it to him in the beginning unless he is trusted and with 29 posts...unlikely and its only 1600 MS points get over it, its your fault you fell for the scam. Welcome to the internet!

7. TISSUE B0X

TISSUE B0X Newbie

Ratings:
  8. cheat2win420

cheat2win420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    sooo all the bullS*** aside anyone wannaa help us.. god knows ill hold up my end of the deal..i mean F*** anyone else want some ms points for nothing?

9. OP
    Thug

Thug Enthusiast

Ratings:

Nice!

10. Torch

Torch Enthusiast

Ratings:

heyy cheat2win420.... ill help you get up for 1600 ms points or a 3 month.... ill get you up b4 u pay me so that u know im not ripping you off... i have my own methods at getting back if u rip me off so msg me if interested.

11. cheat2win420

cheat2win420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    um thug ..FREE? nothing in life is free you piece of S*** .. like i said which i wont if i found you id beat your A$$ you chump.

Xmplify, yeah me and my friend will each give you 1600 MS pts. and im an honest person..just ask THUG who F***** me ..should have known with a name like that..surprised the dumb mf knows how to turn the computer on...so anyway yeah hit me up GT --chadillac v

12. mexkan

mexkan Shoot the J! Premium

Ratings:
    unless the person is a trusted member of the community of this site, you shouldn't do anything with that person. i use to boost accounts and i did two peoples accounts and they vouched for me.... but that was after i was here for about six months so yeah...

13. cheat2win420

cheat2win420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah i found out the hard way.. i shoudnt assume everyone is a decent person.

14. OP
    Thug

Thug Enthusiast

Ratings:
    for your info **** face. i have over 10 accounts that are 50 in mlg from lagswitch/standby. you are the dumba** that cant use your computer. u such a dumb **** that u cant standby yourself.

15. Torch

Torch Enthusiast

Ratings:

dude reed ur first account isnt even a 50 in MLG yet. Don't lie to people about it... you gpot banned for 1 week at level 49 and ur bans not up. Its a pixel next to ur name. i wouldn't be bragging about standbying to it either. If you standbyed it ur still not a real 50 in the playlist. yes i know i standbyed on my Xmplify account but dont brag and rip people off. If you want to brag about standbying to a 50 brag about helping other ppl get theirs that way. I like u and ur fun to play with on xbl but in this thread u are sounding pretty pathetic about everything.

• Like Like x 2
  16. cheat2win420

cheat2win420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    FYI thug i can standby and bridge ICS bridging and i have an auto standby program..its easier to just have someone help me out for points or 3 months because i dont have alot of time to actually play the game..and thats what this site is suppose to be about helping others and making trades for peoples different needs..everything was great untill i run into a ""C**K S***ER"" like you..that screw people over..and do nothing to help anyone.. if you were outside the box and see how much of a douche bag move that is to do to people maybe you would lookin to changing your outlook on your SCAMS. i mean it is only $20 you broke bit*H

• Like Like x 1
  17. _AcE

_AcE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wow, just goes to show you cant really trust anyone nowdays.

18. Distorted Hope

Distorted Hope Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this seems like an appropriate place to post this...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. _AcE

_AcE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

20. Fooky

Fooky Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yo cheat2win if you still need help with a 50 in MLG ill standby or bridge for you...i dont screw ppl over like a B****...i get unbanned on the 26th (for other reasons not for standbying) and ill help you out...1600 would be nice too lol...hit me up on xbl

• Like Like x 1