hello
i need help for halo 3 exp tool or nimbus tool
this not work ??

A Flying Streak

A Flying Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You are not to be given the right to use negative EXP. It would be abused. Lastly just make sure you're connected to your xbox through SDK. From there just hit the connect button go into a custom game and see if the promod is working.

Upvote 0
xBackflippingx

xBackflippingx

At your house
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, this is for who ever can help me figure out how to complete my negative exp.....
I have the method of NEGATIVE EXP for halo 3 it works but i need a little help on it, i can do -131731 in one game, but i dont wanna do that many if anyone is interested in it i will relase the method to the public message me on aim if you think you know how to do it.... [email protected] thats my aim...

Upvote 0
X

xblsuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, this is for who ever can help me figure out how to complete my negative exp.....
I have the method of NEGATIVE EXP for halo 3 it works but i need a little help on it, i can do -131731 in one game, but i dont wanna do that many if anyone is interested in it i will relase the method to the public message me on aim if you think you know how to do it.... [email protected] thats my aim...
someone did that to me can u fix my account

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register