Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
oldness.......the song thats playing is from spongebob..:tongue:

H

hhhhh

Reaction score
Sin$
I think the REAL Halo 3 Ending will show the Remaining Rings activating and the Apocalyptic Message of the Announcement Trailer Realized.

Krafty

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the ending well show the whole galaxy explode, then we will know this is the last damn halo

H

hhhhh

Reaction score
Sin$
Either way I hope they show Master Chief's Face it has to be Pale unless he Sunbathes in his Spare time lol...

Krafty

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh yeah, his face will be floating somewhere

H

hhhhh

Reaction score
Sin$
I can see it now every Post on Forums is OMGWTF MC's Face..... Forums left devastated by the Flood of Posts.

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
l Krafty l said:
I think the ending well show the whole galaxy explode, then we will know this is the last damn halo

they can also make prequles and side story based games. and wat about those stranglers in a ship that is in a dif galaxy?

S

Sgt117

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
what if we dun see teh MC's face but we have to find it like an easter egg on a certain level like we get to a certain spot and a clip plays that shows the MC with Dr.Hasley and he takes off his helmet and then we all gasp in amasement and dissapointment and find out is a flash clone of sgt. johnson :tongue:

no but i'm jking but it would be a great idea to make the MC's face a easter egg so that it would be a challenge to find out the "TRUTH"

S

Sgt117

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
lmao yeh it was played in an episode that i can't remember but it was so annoying

D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMGZORZ THIS IS SO OLD!!1!one lol it may be but its just as FUNNY!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register