What's new

Discussion Halo 3: Driving The Boat (Dingy)

• Thread starter chrisco
  • Start date
  • Views 1,444
C

chrisco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_99DmAK5HPo"]YouTube - Halo 3 Mods: Driving The Boat (Dingy)[/ame]

Made By Chrisco93 :thumbup:

C

chrisco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Halodu2de said:
Dude. their is a ****ing boat on the map and there is not one video of someone driving it. This in NO! way copys your mod

R

Renegade X25

Permabanned
Reaction score
Sin$
chrisco said:
Dude. their is a ****ing boat on the map and there is not one video of someone driving it. This in NO! way copys your mod
Chris...just let it be, it's your work, what YOU wanted it to do, so don't even make a deal of others flaming it :smile:

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
chrisco said:

You didnt see the pic of the one i made along with the forklift on longshore?

Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Who ****ing cares? >.> I could say he copied me as I made a drivable boat on The Storm in Campaign months ago.

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dakote said:
Who ****ing cares? >.> I could say he copied me as I made a drivable boat on The Storm in Campaign months ago.

without water :wink: and after i made mine

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dakote said:
There is no water, and yours wasn't really a boat :tongue:

It drives ontop of water, and its beast as hell, so im pretty sure that qualifies. You're just jealous :tongue:.

W

WearingJOK3R

Reaction score
Sin$
i have to agree with halodude on this one on the case halodude did in fact post pics of him driving the same boat on the same map also the video he posed was along the same lines as what you have posted here today if you were to watch it you would see that well its the same song and the same deal but in his case he did a much better job of the map if there was that same boat on the maps that were made prior to to the newest map pack then the mod and the video that was posted would have had the same boat

also he made that boat drivable the day the map pack was released

so ill leave this thread with the thought that there are still little kiddies taking credit and alwas will be until someone otherwise proves them wrong....

again as in most of my posts i must add this

*facepalm* my friend *facepalm*

Data

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Halodu2de said:

No its not a copy yours(no offense to chrisco) was more elaborate than his you where driving a boat and jet skiing on it but this is just a boat mod and if I am correct Chrisco only had his j-tag now for a month or two maybe so he gets props for this I think.:thumbup:

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
W

WearingJOK3R

Reaction score
Sin$
yes the video in the one hand was better on halodude case but what i was saying is that hes posted pics in the past of the same mod the day those maps were released the same mod....

Top Bottom
Login
Register