Halo 3 Cheaters needed

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by Otaku Se7en, Jan 3, 2009 with 4 replies and 332 views.

1. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    2nd attempt at this, I don't care if its legit or not can anyone help me get my 50 in MLG I'm a 46 right now (Legit) and have gone up to a 48 before but then back down. Anyone want to help me in anyway?

2. PanicBus

PanicBus Newbie

Ratings:
    Well im a 29 legit in MLG (could get higher easyily), but if i went into matchmaking with you it'd bring in lower levels so that might help ? But sorry i dont bridge or standby, not because i dont believe in it, just because ive never got round to hooking it all up lol. But yeah just a thought ...

3. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Alright cool, I'll have to play with you some first, I have one other friend thats a 49 that is Semi Pro, his name on MLG pro is WooooLy I think. And The L1 made a new tag to play with me on.

4. PanicBus

PanicBus Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok sorry but at the moment im having some trouble with accounts, was borrowing my friends until i got my real one back, and everythings messing up at the moment. O yeah btw if your talking about the real WooooLy hes a solid 50 in MLG and pretty damn well known, congrats on playing with him.

5. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Him and The L1 Both, well L1 is banned from turneys don't worry about why lol.