Game Mods Halo 3 Campaign by AltSierra117

• Thread starter AltSierra117
  • Start date
  • Views 3,284
A

AltSierra117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello guys, this is my custom Halo 3 campaign mod for X360 JTAG/RGH.

About: This is basically vehicles and weapons access for all maps, tag injection.

Last year I've got the chance of getting an X360 RGH.

Today I'm sharing my modded game for any one who is interested, screenshots taken by FreeStyle plugin to show of some stuff.

Inside of this mod there are two programs:

- Assembly to edit the map files locally on your computer and to edit real time on X360.

- Ascension to poke advanced real time addresses, like the Halo 3 vehicle/global field of view. (If you have the plugin enabled to edit in real time, don't forget to change these two program's IP addresses according whit your X360 connection to your internet router).

This mod is aimed for the game version 1.0 but it can be played for any TU (Title update) you have installed, I prefer the game base version.

(Q) - What's been changed for this campaign ?

(A) - Player Field of View, Vehicle access (Pelican/Phantom/etc) , Weapon enhancements (ammo increase, weapon placement on screen), Centered Crosshair, restored Hunter boarding feature and many other miscellaneous stuff.

Feel free to post your videos/screenshots about this mod, I play H3 almost every day, if not playing GTA V on Steam or busy at work. If you're interested to play with me via System Link on X360 add me on Steam.

Have fun

[Click here to view this link] ← Version 1.5 (DD/MM/YYYY) 26/12/2018

Custom Main Menu

Halo 2 "Grunt Birthday Party" style for Halo 3

Cut hunter boarding feature restored

John's new armour (MP Bipd)

Player Field of View, Centered Crosshair, Weapon on screen adjustments, Ammo capacity increased

Pelican thrusters replica from its final stages of development

Can be seen here at 07:12

John's blue binocular's rulers from black to blue as it was back in it's developments

Can be seen here at 07:00

Last edited:
O

opticalillusion1

Reaction score
How do i install this lol

I tried using the Xex in the tools section but nothing...

gg 2 month bump

C

Cyrus117

Reaction score
I copied the map files to the game folder and when I start the game it says something about the disc being unreadable. Know a fix?

A

Akiles

Reaction score
This mod is amazing. I enjoy the game a lot more like this. One question though. What is the value you have to change to make the Crosshair be in the center of the screen?

Top Bottom