Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Halo 3 Bridging & Standbying FAQ's ::.

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Bridging' started by Krafty, Jun 10, 2008 with 189 replies and 58,154 views.

1. S3nse iz L3gend

S3nse iz L3gend Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey guys i need a standbyer for over the summer message me on xbl or on here if u can do it peace

2. Theee Fanatic

Theee Fanatic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Please some help i was able to bridge fine till my computer got moved up to my room now every game i do it restarts i would like to no if there is anything i should have to fix this .
    There are a couple virisus on my computer sence its ben in my room but the only other thing that is different is the
    the cable.
    send me a msg on my gt GT: Theee Fanatic

3. Shinen Ryu

Shinen Ryu Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. quickbeeare

quickbeeare Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey guys, I know this thread is almost dead, but I has some questions and everybody points to sevensins.
    So I am planning on bridginh host to my bud, but he doesnt have any of the tolls to play with. If I bridge him host, does he have to be the one to standby everybody? Or can I do it from my end. I have pretty much all toold but CandA, like commview, zonealarm, ect ect. Thats my biggest question, please a little help goes a long way! Also, I am looking to have some people force host to me as well, can you help a pikey out? :tongue: thanks in advance, sorry for the repetitive questions, just cant seem to find answers!

5. eXosphere

eXosphere Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Shouldn't staff/mod's take into consideration there are so many spam topics about needing help with there bridging set up, when there's a nice FAQ and a set up guide here..

6. Vaughano_jnr

Vaughano_jnr Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey y'all

I following all the tut's correctly and everything runs smoothly.
    But, for some reason, when I went into MM, i didn't bridge anyone host (i did forget to turn my firewall to high) and my Cain crashed and i lagged out. Is this a problem with Cain or me being a noob at this?

7. BTWiimBuckley x

BTWiimBuckley x Newbie

Ratings:
    great tut.

but is there any way that i can bridge host over wifi?

8. BxRKingz

BxRKingz Newbie

Ratings:
    I have a question if i have someone Bridge me host in a game could i use a lag switch to standby would it be the same thing? I'm a noob so this would be helpful to me.

9. BigKid Orphan

BigKid Orphan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When I start to pull the IPs I get them but the game starts to lag what do I do?

10. Dylan800

Dylan800 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Where is the full TuT for this? Ever since games for gold this game is alive again but impossibe to play on US host for me