What's new

Halo 3 Boosting

ATL LEGACY

Reaction score
I'm looking for 3 players who want to boost in Halo 3. I have a HB and can boot players. Message me or post your gamer tag below.

Edit: I got my 50 in H3. Now i'm doing H2A or H2C.
Old school 50 here, looking to boost in MCC. Just add me an send an invite ATL LEGACY

Reaction score
Sure. Level 11 atm. My GT is my username. What's yours. Will be on most of the day tomorrow and friday
I'll boost ce all u need is a mic and I got two controllers trust me circle boosting in ce is the easiest thing. So Hmu Gt: RBG Furyen if u want to do it just msg me on what lvl u want to be

Dang Not ViSioN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If u want to boost all u have to have is a mic and at least two controllers if not that's fine. I'm willing to rank u up and be perma loser dubs and ce are easiest
I don't currently have a second controller atm, but can get a hold of one tomorrow sometime. I also have someone else willing to help if needed as well. We can do CE if that's chill. Add my GT.

minaous

Reaction score
it's been a month since I try by all means to mount , but no one can help me ... I'm lvl 32 Halo 3 who wants to boosting me in the end ?

thx

Fixablecarp

Reaction score
If u want to boost all u have to have is a mic and at least two controllers if not that's fine. I'm willing to rank u up and be perma loser dubs and ce are easiest
Gt?
I don't currently have a second controller atm, but can get a hold of one tomorrow sometime. I also have someone else willing to help if needed as well. We can do CE if that's chill. Add my GT.
gt?

Top Bottom