Halo 3 Boosting

• Thread starter baby arab 92
  • Start date
  • Views 3,357
A

ATL LEGACY

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking for 3 players who want to boost in Halo 3. I have a HB and can boot players. Message me or post your gamer tag below.

Edit: I got my 50 in H3. Now i'm doing H2A or H2C.

Old school 50 here, looking to boost in MCC. Just add me an send an invite ATL LEGACY

X

Xion1333

Reaction score
Sin$
Itd be awesome if you could help me get higher rank in mlg my GT is Trooper328

Dang Not ViSioN

Dang Not ViSioN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If u want to boost all u have to have is a mic and at least two controllers if not that's fine. I'm willing to rank u up and be perma loser dubs and ce are easiest
I don't currently have a second controller atm, but can get a hold of one tomorrow sometime. I also have someone else willing to help if needed as well. We can do CE if that's chill. Add my GT.

M

minaous

Reaction score
Sin$
it's been a month since I try by all means to mount , but no one can help me ... I'm lvl 32 Halo 3 who wants to boosting me in the end ?

thx

F

Fixablecarp

Reaction score
Sin$
If u want to boost all u have to have is a mic and at least two controllers if not that's fine. I'm willing to rank u up and be perma loser dubs and ce are easiest
Gt?
I don't currently have a second controller atm, but can get a hold of one tomorrow sometime. I also have someone else willing to help if needed as well. We can do CE if that's chill. Add my GT.
gt?

Top Bottom
Login
Register