• Thread starter MaN1aC
  • Start date
  • Views 3,218
MaN1aC

MaN1aC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need a booster to help me achieve my 50 in doubles. I am currently a 44 and will offer up a one month code to anyone that helps me. If interested msg me on xbox live my GT is xGTx SaVioR.

MaN1aC

MaN1aC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
kk msg me on aim roy33g or on xbox my gamertag is xGTx SaVioR

my slayer rank is 44 also.

i'm on xbox almost everyday so hit me up

B

BruceFcnLee H3B

Reaction score
Sin$
If that doesn't work out you should check out my home page. We will get the job done.

B

bobski

Reaction score
Sin$
can u get me a 50 in lw or anything else for a 1 month my gt:BobskiZeBuilder:thumbup:

B

BruceFcnLee H3B

Reaction score
Sin$
bobski said:
can u get me a 50 in lw or anything else for a 1 month my gt:BobskiZeBuilder:thumbup:

We can can get any account to level 50. We got one account to level 50 once that had 200xp out of 2000 games played. Customer told us they tried a different booster for a one month card and instead this other boosting service tried to make a negative xp booster out of it. So we put in a lot of hours in and restored his rank back to level 50. So to answer your first question yes - we can get your account to level 50, or pretty much any account to level 50 in any playlist.

As to the second part of your question - we don't accept xbl subscriptions as payments - even if the price of the boost would be equilivant to the price of the subscription. We have more than we need in stock and have no use for half of them. Let me throw my advice out there though - be careful of anybody who does offer to level your account for a one month card - offering to complete 5 - 10 hours of work (if done legit) for something you can buy at the store for less than $10 is often too good to be true.

x C33J4Y x said:
bruce.... pm me your homepage :smile:

I do not with to violate Se7ensins.com policy because Se7ensins is awesome so if this is considered spam go ahead and remove.

I think you can click on my name and chose the "go to home page" option and it should take you to our website. If that doesn't work I can pm anybody who wants to check out our site. If anything we could use some feedback on our latest build, what works, what doesn't, what looks good/bad.

Top Bottom
Login
Register