What's new

Solved Halo 3 Aimbot

• Thread starter Garfield
  • Start date
  • Views 3,484
G

Garfield

Reaction score
Hey i need help can someone show me how i can get a Halo 3 Aimbot?

G

Garfield

Reaction score
No i have noe of that what is a jtag i am wanting to make sure it is safe to do this i dont want to get banned from XBL

A

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Reaction score
No i have noe of that what is a jtag i am wanting to make sure it is safe to do this i dont want to get banned from XBL
You need a JTAG or RGH, if you would like an aimbot. Also to use an aimbot online you will need some stealth.

L

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
If you don't want to get banned then why bother asking?

K

Kronik Cloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi which is the better modding tool for halo 3? I've been using alteration but the auto aim on it seems to be pretty poor which is annoying I'm also having trouble saving the maps after modding them every time I exit and restart the game all the stuff I have done has reset can anyone help? Would be appreciated thanks

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hi which is the better modding tool for halo 3? I've been using alteration but the auto aim on it seems to be pretty poor which is annoying I'm also having trouble saving the maps after modding them every time I exit and restart the game all the stuff I have done has reset can anyone help? Would be appreciated thanks
I'd recommend using Nimbus, which you can find in the Halo 3 modding section.

K

Kronik Cloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for reply man can u recommend a good aimbot to get aswell? I have a aimbot.xex tht I place in my halo game folder but when I load up the xex it cannot read the maps unsure what's wrong.. Do I need to patch the aimbot xex?

Top Bottom