• Thread starter Securiteks
  • Start date
  • Views 816
Securiteks

Securiteks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Id really like to know if there is anyway for people and myself to get a 50 without Recovery..
I know there was some people doing it but they just up and left I guess... It would be nice for someone to start doing the service again and helping out. Also would be great for donations for the people doing the service.

So overall I hope someone steps up and takes place to do this for the Se7ensins people :smile:

R1ppin Cheatz

R1ppin Cheatz

~ Known As R1ppin ~
Reaction score
Sin$
I hear you man I've been waiting 2 weeks for just a reply and I get nothing I don't get why they post if they aren't gonna help out. :mad:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I hear you man I've been waiting 2 weeks for just a reply and I get nothing I don't get why they post if they aren't gonna help out. :mad:

Exactly! I don't understand 

I'm Aware
Keep in mind, people have lives of their own and sometimes get busy. I used to host on WaW quite often. Sometimes stuff just comes up, keep your eyes open in the Boosting and Matches section as well as the other Halo 3 sub-sections incase they make another thread.

Kam

Kam

Stw8 Wippin
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll do a free 50 (or whatever level) for anyone that asks in the next 24 hours. I'm off work, make it rain.

Last edited:
R

Requi3m

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll do a free 50 (or whatever level) for anyone that asks in the next 24 hours. I'm off work, make it rain.
I definitely wan't a free 50 I've been trying to get one for years but i'm always stuck at 48 and now getting a legit 50 is impossible with all the boosters in the playlist nowadays 
If it's possible to pick a playlist it would be awesome to do lone wolves or dubs

J

joshknows

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey my gt is : Jacob Knows can I please. Get a 50!! Thanks in advance!

R

Requi3m

Reaction score
Sin$
I definitely wan't a free 50 I've been trying to get one for years but i'm always stuck at 48 and now getting a legit 50 is impossible with all the boosters in the playlist nowadays 
If it's possible to pick a playlist it would be awesome to do lone wolves or dubs
yea i forgot to say my gt is R 2The 3quIem

RadioactiveSkin

RadioactiveSkin

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can get me a 50, that'd be pretty swell. GT: RadioactiveSkin

Last edited:
High Charity

High Charity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That'd be pretty great if you did. GT is High Charity. Sad thing is I got 50s and played on them on nearly all of my alts but never could get it on my main.

R

Requi3m

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i have another GT: i'd love to have a 50 on if you don't mind its FaTaL Iz GoD1y but thanks a lot for the 50 already FaTaL is level locked so It'd be awesome to finally have a 50 on it

TheGhostMan

TheGhostMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's impossible, people nowadays will just hit you offline. It's f*cking annoying.

Kam

Kam

Stw8 Wippin
Reaction score
Sin$
It's impossible, people nowadays will just hit you offline. It's f*cking annoying.
psyduck.gif

Top Bottom
Login
Register