• Views 22,433
Status
Not open for further replies.
MuzzaHukka

MuzzaHukka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I knew that this'd make the XEX unsigned, but seing as I don't have the correct tools to RGH my console, I was thinking that there was a method. EXPLiCITMODS on YouTube claims that using "coldswapping" it's possible to run unsigned/modded .XEXs online, and that you can even hex edit aimbot! Infact, don't believe me, click here!

The Coon

District Mods

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I knew that this'd make the XEX unsigned, but seing as I don't have the correct tools to RGH my console, I was thinking that there was a method. EXPLiCITMODS on YouTube claims that using "coldswapping" it's possible to run unsigned/modded .XEXs online, and that you can even hex edit aimbot! Infact, don't believe me, click here!
IT only works for jtag. He even says it in the video.

Zuber

Zuber

Extorted
Reaction score
Sin$
No there is no way to get this to work on a retail, coldswapping will never work on ANYTHING that is signed(to be truthful Im not even sure it would work on unsigned things). Sorry. But if you ever get a modified console that can run UNSIGNED files, hit me up and I can hook you up with all that you need to get started(XEXs, RTH, support, and stuff like that). And lastly don't believe everything you hear, especially on YouTube.

Ailmence

Ailmence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone have this on there computer willing too send it too me its broken :/

Ailmence

Ailmence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I know im late on this as I hardly come on se7ensins because of college and work, but I don't have this patcher itself but I do have a XeX that has a full aimbot and instant 50 already on it. I made this who know how long ago and was able to find it, hope you enjoy it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?k4kh592h1aud6d6
Now I am not sure if this is needed but I will put it in just in case so you and other members can see that it doesn't have viruses and what not.
https://www.virustotal.com/file/1e2...a9403a236de63f12b7db361c/analysis/1346099189/
Lastly if you need anymore stuff I can help you out, I have plenty of stuff for Reach, H3, ODST(rare), which vary from XeXs to RTH, to editors, etc etc. Anyway Enjoy. Also if anyone else needs some help with anything just message me. Thanks.

THANKS BRO your the best <3

I am Gengar

I am Gengar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have the file still? Download link is down. (Sorry for the old bump)

nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have the file still? Download link is down. (Sorry for the old bump)

Yes, I have it but all you really have to do is, Open the .xex in Hxd and Search "HigherSkill" then look for %d change %d to 50 and Save in Hxd and put it back on jtag and launch the default.xex online and after 2-4 games, not always instant you will only see your HighestSkill at 50! hope I helped. If you still need my default contact me :tongue:

M

MySnorlax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need your jtag to be online for this to work? 
Anyone got a Tut?

Satanism

Satanism

Prince of darkness
Reaction score
Sin$
Going to bump this **** because Halo is a really good game and fun to mod.

EDIT: Do you mind giving me an updating version of this .xex

Thanks in advanced <3

XxxLunarFangxxX

XxxLunarFangxxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this. It may be only a few hex values to modify, but I'm an average guy with no knowlege on editing hex values at all, so this is useful to me, thanks

Royal T

Royal T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone upload the .Xex file so I can start hosting lobbies. Thanks.

O

OnlyFrag95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
open the file in HxD and search for text
highestskill=%d
and replace %d by the level you want.

We don't usually using this method, but it can be still used.

R

renov

Reaction score
Sin$
are there any more modded lobbies going on? I have seen a few on youtube but i dont know the legitimacy of them. Not sure if everyone needs a jtag or someone with a jtag can do a "lobby"

I

iFuzzee

Reaction score
Sin$
are there any more modded lobbies going on? I have seen a few on youtube but i dont know the legitimacy of them. Not sure if everyone needs a jtag or someone with a jtag can do a "lobby"
I can do it but I need a KV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register