• Thread starter AltSierra117
  • Start date
  • Views 4,043
AltSierra117

AltSierra117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For this you need Gravemind V1.5 or Gravemind V1.6B, i recommend V1.6B from now on.
Because i only use V1.6B
Gravemind V1.5
Gravemind V1.6B

How can you fly the Pelican and fire the Rocket Pods, you need Gravemind v1.5 to do this.

[This is a hard tutorial to explain to you what to do because you need to change a lot of things in the map soo xD go easy on me... please xD]

1º- Open a map with a Pelican on it [Example: "03b_newmombasa.map" (Metropolis)], then scroll down to "vehicles" and click on the "pelican", then theres a funcion saying "Weapon[0]", right click and choose "Swapper" and choose to "Null", then right click and choose "Meta Editor", scroll down just a little and you will see a box saying "default" with a "Default Model Variant", type in that box "attack" and go to "Meta Editor" box and click **"Save"**, this will enable the Rocket Pods to your Pelican;

2º- Scroll down until yuo reach the "Seats" funcion, in the funcion "0" enable the funcion "Gunner" and go to "Meta Editor" box and click **"Save"**, after that go to the seat funcion "0" and choose the funcion "11" and disable all funcions in the "Flags" box, in the "Labe" box, "Sitting Position Marker" and "Entry Marker(s) Name", clear the boxes to nothing on it, after that go to "Meta Editor" box and choose "Save"**;

3º and finnaly- Go to "vehicles" and click on "pelican_rocket_pod" and scroll down until you find "Change Colors" box, theres a "Flags" box, enable the "Controlled By Parent Gunner" and "Parent's Primary Weapon" funcions, after that don't forget to **save changes**, then scroll down and go to "Seats", in the funcion "0" disable all "Flags" funcions and "Label", Sitting Position Marker" and "Entry Marker(s) Name" clear it to nothing. Then **save changes**

**Remember when you change something don't forget to save it allways!!, or the program will not save your changes**

Heres a Xfire video when i was flying the Pelican and shooting the Rocket Pods with Master Chief.

card.png
41527.gif
39371.gif
497pxcoatofarmsofportug.png
ovde.gif

Last edited:
SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
why is it people have recently started posting halo 2 tuts for no reason

Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
why is it people have recently started posting halo 2 tuts for no reason
Why are you being a f***ing douchbag? Halo 2 Vista is getting active again. Due to this;
http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?22184-Co-op-Campaign

How about you go back to MW2 and stop being a moron with a lack of respect for people with intelligence and a passion of a game to mod that is greater than just running fast and getting a level 70 for money? >.>

Top Bottom
Login
Register