GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Update note: Me and my team are going to be producing a video called "Halo 2: The Memories". were gunna launch it on April 14th (the day before the last day).

Clown

Clown

VIP
VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain End of the Year 2011 End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Sin$
Toxic Donkey said:
Ahhh superjumping, loved that
OMG! I LOVED super jumping in public matches! And then everyone would flame me :thumbup: <3

T

TheHamiltons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GoldBl4d3 said:
Update note: Me and my team are going to be producing a video called "Halo 2: The Memories". were gunna launch it on April 14th (the day before the last day).
If you need a new member add me
o affexx

T

Toxic Donkey

Old Timer
Reaction score
Sin$
*Blows his nose in his sleeve* Swapping proj's *mutters other incoherent halo 2 modding terms under his breath*

B

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GoldBl4d3 said:

Credit to bballa03 for the title please :wink:

Toxic Donkey said:
Ahhh superjumping, loved that

Same here. Those were the best. You see thats the thing, no other game will ever have something like that. Just another feature of the game that contributed to its awsomeness

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Credit Will Always be Given. Although that is not made by you (patened) I dont have to credit you but I will.

B

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GoldBl4d3 said:
Credit Will Always be Given. Although that is not made by you (patened) I dont have to credit you but I will.

I was kidding, i really dont care lol but if it becomes popular i want everyone to know i made up that name so i be famous.

II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I miss Halo 2..i wish they had a day were everyone just like went online and played it again for one day. I also miss se7ensins members before call of duty. There were alot of secrets when halo 3 came out, but now there are so much people who came here for call of duty and they are all annoying..:frown:

B

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
II WaStEdPrO II said:
I miss Halo 2..i wish they had a day were everyone just like went online and played it again for one day. I also miss se7ensins members before call of duty. There were alot of secrets when halo 3 came out, but now there are so much people who came here for call of duty and they are all annoying..:frown:

Agreed. The members make the site what it is, but most of them are not the same as us. They probably don't even know a halo 2 section exists. I miss the way things used to be also

S

Sly Silencer777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bballa03 said:
This thread is solely dedicated to halo 2 which is, IMO, the best game ever made. I recently discovered that xbl for h2 will be shut down in less than a month, and I started thinking about all the memories I had from that game.

I'm going to share with you guys my story of halo 2 and how it impacted my life, and u guys can do the same

it all started when I was very young and halo 1 was in it's prime. I used to play that game with my neighbors an I thought it was great (coop campaign anyone?).
Then halo 2 came out. At the time I dis not own an xbox so I was limited to playing at friends houses. It wasn't until about mid 2006 that I got a 360. I got halo 2 finally in late 2006.
My addiction to h2 was incredible. I would play tht game for so many hours in a row it was most likely not good for my health. I loved the gameplay. I loved every part of it.
Then I discovered modding. I saw played against one for the first time in matchmaking and I thought it was some kind of test, so I finished the math and tried to beat him thinking I would get some kind of reward if I did LOL. I was young don't make fun of me. So when I finally figured out what modding was, I decided to try to learn. I found halomods before this site, but I eventually found my way here. I was a guest for the longest time but finally decided to join sometime in 2008. Anyway I didn't really belong at halomods because once I learned how to mod I
did a little bit of mm mods myself (cmon we all did at least once)
I liked this place better. So I stayed.
Anyway I played halo 2 through 2007 until halo 3 came out. Then I stopped playing for a while until now. Playing halo 3 made me realize how great u2 really was. I just wish I could go back in time and do it all again.

In short, halo 2 was epic. The fact that it had glitches such as superjumps and you could mod
it just added to it IMO. It really brings a tear to my eye to think back to these times. This community changed my life during tht time, not only by teaching me how to mod, but also helping me learn more about computers in general. I love this community and halo 2. But while the halo 2 online goes down, the mods and memories will live on. I have been with this community since the beginning and will stay till the end!

Long live se7ensins, and rip halo 2.
I feel the same way and was reminiscing about this with my friend just yesterday. This game was a CLASSIC and paved the way for online gaming IMHO. Everyday I play modern games I wish I could return to the good ole days where people were not *** holes and creativity was created by the players not the developers (tower of power, THE REAL Infection games (zombies), and superbounces). And who could forget the infamous BXR and endless glitches. I joined COB(council of brothers) and met some of my greatest friends within it. I will be very disappointed when this goes down even though I don't play much anymore. Playing this game was the most influential thing in my life as dumb as that may sound. Microsoft go kill yourself:thumbdown:

abyron34

abyron34

Reaction score
Sin$
The greatest game ever made hands down. It pretty much ruined my life because of how addicted i was but if i could go back in time i wouldnt change anything. The fact that its being shut down on live is a crime. i hope everybody stops playing cod and h3 for one month and goes back to h2 for old times sake and one more thing will people please use mics when u go on live. the trash talking aspect of h2 is one of the things that made it so great and it isnt the same anymore cuz no one uses mics H2 RIP

Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Greatest console game ever...Campaign was bad but Multiplayer...omfg the Multiplayer makes me jizz.

T

TheMagicNumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I met a hot girl on Halo 2...shes now the mother of my two kids.

Goodbye Halo 2. *saddest face*

Top Bottom
Login
Register